The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but what Im saying is, Id like the option to control the superstar which whom I chose to run in but cant do that because its always the CPU in control of the run in. Unless you choose to run in as the superstars who are currently in the match then you can but if you choose someone other than the person in the match. It will always be the CPU in control.

I dont mind the table fading away. Its kinda realistic because in real life the ref usually tosses it out of the ring almost instantly so its cool.

It always really bothered me in the old games so i'm pretty upset to see that come back. Just isn't right given that we're some 10 years on.

At the very least they could adjust logo resizing so that its possible to line the same logo up on both parts so that it looks like one. As it was in 2k18, you could never make logos on the top of tights and leg of tights the same size so you still couldnt line up the top and bottom halves.

Still think it's a *censored*ing stupid restriction in the first place. Hell, for all the problems the THQ caw mode, this wasnt one of em.

Too 5 new universe mode cutscenes

https://youtu.be/5neqY3JySDY

Don't want to sound like an ass, but no. Half if not most of those aren't "new" at all. In 2k18.

I know I have seen at least one of those in last year game. Sad part is when someone mentioned most weren't new in the comments people jump on them claiming they didn't know what they were talking about.

Hey Guys, has it been confirmed that Custom Stances are removed for In-Game Superstars and ONLY available for Caws? I hope they didn't screw with a good thing. I LOVED changing the stances on Custom Attires so a guy can differentiate between each attire.

Archived