The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I notice in the new moves video, I didn't see a Gargano Escape submission move in there. Eh maybe it'll come with Candice then.

2 versions are already in the game and have been for 2 years now dude.

Something I notice in the new moves video, I didn't see a Gargano Escape submission move in there. Eh maybe it'll come with Candice then.

Oh whoops I mean the one where he does a Tilt-A-Whirl into the Gargano Escape should have been more specific.

Oh whoops I mean the one where he does a Tilt-A-Whirl into the Gargano Escape should have been more specific.

Move pack perhaps?

Move pack perhaps?

Or Candice could come with one since I'm pretty sure she's used it before.

The CAW video from Defracts is really brief, but I noticed some things I liked.

• Mirror ability (edit both sides at the same time)
  • La Parka mask w/ hood! I requested this last year ;)
  • HBK's hair looks great, but I wish he had his '97 entrance (ring pyro instead of stage)
  • Menu screen poses are in the game... for CAWs. I hope the main game has them for the roster, maybe even patched in.

Deletion Utility fixed!! When deleting a CAW you can choose to delete all the logos that came with it, and you can also delete all unused logos without having to search and click them individually :D

God *censored*ing bless.

Deletion Utility fixed!! When deleting a CAW you can choose to delete all the logos that came with it, and you can also delete all unused logos without having to search and click them individually :D

Thank god! Man in 2K18 i would spend an hour it felt like going down the list and deleting each unused logo individually. Some of the best news i've heard about 2K19 today.

Archived