The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

Saw few videos of the Wyatt Compound match and my goodness, does it look boring... Really they couldn't even add weapons lying around, anything....

Yeah looks boring as all hell, its essentially no different than a backstage brawl but with Wyatt's house in the background and a tractor to toss them into. Looks like literally all you can do is toss them over and over again into the cars and into the tractor.

Yeah some unique weapons lying around would have been cool, and the ability to go inside and fight in the house and throw them threw a wall, slam the fridge down on them. But what we got is just backstage brawl mechanics outside in the lawn with a car and a tractor to toss your opponent into.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The glitch spinning DDT on 9:22 had me laughing but I like new animations during near counts at 9:14 and also the new People's Elbow.

That animation was in the last two years

You mean the people's elbow? or the animation after a near fall? If the people's elbow yup I am wrong there, thought it was new since the delivery is somewhat faster than the past. The Rock does not jog and do it slowly like the past years. It has a better transition than before.

The glitch spinning DDT on 9:22 had me laughing but I like new animations during near counts at 9:14 and also the new People's Elbow.

That animation was in the last two years

You mean the people's elbow? or the animation after a near fall? If the people's elbow yup I am wrong there, thought it was new since the delivery is somewhat faster than the past. The Rock does not jog and do it slowly like the past years. It has a better transition than before.

nah. The pinfall animation thing.

Why has no one shown edit modes? Like...superstar edits and stuff? Only thing I saw was the MItB briefcase creation...

Because it's only day 1 and most of the YouTubers always release the creation mode stuff later

Saw few videos of the Wyatt Compound match and my goodness, does it look boring... Really they couldn't even add weapons lying around, anything....

the 2 vids i saw....weren't great. They really should've added the spooky music in the background for the match. Like the real match had. There doesn't seem like much to interact with. Or maybe the ppl playing just couldn't figure it out. And it just seems so empty. Like yeh. Have some kinda weapons.

also keep in mind. At least from what i saw...the ppl weren't actually trying to have a match. It was mostly them trying to figure out if there were environmental grapples...or anything to interact with. Which there wasn't. At least none that they found.

Itll be better when u play and ur actually trying to have a fight. And not just drag and whip ppl around the whole time.

Ultimately, id prefer that its in, to not being in. Especially if next year they just add spooky music, more stuff to do...and if 2k20 has Create a Story. It would be a perfect backdrop to created story promos/scenes

ugh. I really hate watching gameplay and seeing all these moveset inaccuracies. The shelton vs. Bray wyatt compound match. Bray only did 1 move that he actually uses. He was doing cracker jacks and saito suplexes. And it just takes u out of the video watching crap like that. Like when i watched the Seth vs. Brock steel cage footage...and Seth does a michinoku driver.

to me, its akin to watching footage of NBA2k and seeing lebron do some kinda Allen Iverson crossover. Watching footage of Street Fighter 5 and seeing Ryu do a move thats for Blanka. Watching footage of UFC 3 and seeing Conor McGregor do Anthony Pettis's Showtime Kick. Its disheartening. I don't want to play Mortal Kombat.....and Scorpion has Liu Kang moves because ppl don't know what moves Scorpion should have.

Holy *Censored* that guy is annoying. I hate any youtuber that tries to give themselves a stupid ass nickname.

Yeah annoying as sh*t. I just muted my volume and skipped on the video where there is a new random creation. Hate youtubers who talk when playing especially when their voices are annoying as hell.

Archived