The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gather that for the mycareer mode we can't use downloaded caws and have to make caws to use ourselves..

Damn, I suck at cawmaking.

This is one of the reason's why I hated 2K18 Career mode. I can't use any existing caw I have and have to create my own. But if the MyCareer Story is worth creating an original character then I'll be ok with it and just create a generic wrestler with random names just for the mode. Or try my best to do a past or current wrestler.

I gather that for the mycareer mode we can't use downloaded caws and have to make caws to use ourselves..

Damn, I suck at cawmaking.

literally the main reason I haven't really bothered with MyCareer

Also the fact you can't export your CAW from MyCareer, that's pretty annoying.

Though I'm very interested in trying MyCareer this year.

watched the moves vid.

My fave thing was probably Corbins Misdirection Clothesline. Its looks so good.

Most of the newly reanimated moves look better. Especially the diving ones. Like that Moonsault especially.

Daniel Bryans Corner Dropkick looks perfect. That explains why he had a wack one in the Showcase reveal trailer. Because his new one isn't a running corner strike.

Not in love with Almas's Feint Spinning Back Elbow. Not gonna sh&t on it till i actually get to do it myself in a match.

Little thing. But love that theres a Double Axe Handle strong strike from behind now. All of Kyle O'reillys stuff looks great. Was really hoping for a new Apron Springboard Clothesline for Rollins. He does in every match.

Started getting a lil nervous watching the moves vid, and seeing all those reanimated moves tho. Hoping we didn't lose a good chunk of moves in the process. Cuz i def saw some things that name-wise....look like they mighta replaced something that was already good

watched the moves vid.

My fave thing was probably Corbins Misdirection Clothesline. Its looks so good.

Most of the newly reanimated moves look better. Especially the diving ones. Like that Moonsault especially.

Daniel Bryans Corner Dropkick looks perfect. That explains why he had a wack one in the Showcase reveal trailer. Because his new one isn't a running corner strike.

Not in love with Almas's Feint Spinning Back Elbow. Not gonna sh&t on it till i actually get to do it myself in a match.

Little thing. But love that theres a Double Axe Handle strong strike from behind now. All of Kyle O'reillys stuff looks great. Was really hoping for a new Apron Springboard Clothesline for Rollins. He does in every match.

Started getting a lil nervous watching the moves vid, and seeing all those reanimated moves tho. Hoping we didn't lose a good chunk of moves in the process. Cuz i def saw some things that name-wise....look like they mighta replaced something that was already good

You and I had the same thought about the springboard clothesline. Still happy though tons of great additions.

ugh. I wish they never fixed that bug...or whatever it was (was that 2k16? or 17?), that allowed us to do our standing grapple moves as Irish Whip Rebound grapples.

It gave us more options. And was a lil bummed when i noticed Baron Corbins new Chokeslam Backbreaker doesn't have a rebound option. Because he def has been doing it from that position more often lately.

Loving all the new cage match stuff. Cage matches always felt so lifeless before.

The glitch spinning DDT on 9:22 had me laughing but I like new animations during near counts at 9:14 and also the new People's Elbow.

I just noticed the star rating deal is back again. Can it atleast disappear after everything is unlocked? Or turned off without turning some other important thing off? Beggin ya..

Archived