The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

I figured I would make a thread for them, but what are you looking foward to tomorrow and who will you be watching and what are you hoping for ?

I am hoping someone will show off the Creation Suite, as for the roster and overalls and whatnot, 2k has shown us them to an extent and they really do nothing for me.

Here are the channels :

1. BrandonDoesEverything
  2. Cultaholic
  3. Defract
  4. DenkOps
  5. Grim's Toy Show
  6. LugeyPS3
  7. Macho T
  8. Outside Xbox (Maybe?)
  9. Pulse
  10. SmackTalks
  11. Steve and Larson's Going In Raw
  12. SuperZOMGBBQ
  13. TeemingTubbyEmu
  14. TonyPizzaGuy
  15. VikingSizeGamer

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always I'm interested in the creation / customization options. Although to be fair 2K18 wasn't exactly lacking in that area, it's always nice to see if anything new is added.

I look forward to seeing how everyone looks and all the match types in the hope that there's some new ones. I don't expect it but really hope someone took time to record all the new moves, or at least show us the list of new moves, that's always a big one for me. after that i hope to get a glimpse of universe mode and see how similar it looks to last years. outside of that just general gameplay clips will do.

I am hoping for Create-A-Tron for the current-style trons. Would be great to have custom trons for legends rather than just their titantron in a small box in the middle of the full tron.

Looking forward to women's entrances and models, new moves, and whatever the House of Horrors footage is about. I'm thinking a new match type, but could be for Towers, MyCareer, or a new mode.

I'm just hoping someone checks to see if intergender stuff is in, even if it's just mixed tag.

After the poor marketing deflating my hype I think that's the only thing that would get a purchase out of me before the sales. Well, that or a heavily improved universe mode... But I've been waiting on that got half a decade.

Won't watch the YouTubers, will just wait to see what news trickles through.

I will be watching pretty much everything that gets uploaded, but if as soon as the embargo lifts someone has an All New Moves, and/or CAW Mode video, I'll be checking those out first. I usually watch the videos where they scroll through the select screen, check for alt attires and show off Overall Ratings early on too as it's usually available.

Macho T and DenkOps are annoying as hell. I just stick to Smacktalks tbh.

I don't know what it is about Macho whether it's is accent or just how he talks but I find I wanna hit the mute button listening to him, DenkOps is okay I guess not great but not terriblely bad or so he's just kinda there. Pulse I find very annoying and off putting to listen to even tho he's been somewhat honest about this year's game but that's prob cause he wants a more arcade style or so. Smacktalks is reliable and straight to the point most times.

Archived