DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really disappointed with no legends. Just sucks. Guess I really will be getting the PC version. Let's just hope it isn't optimized like shit like last year.

Could have at least not taken any out of 2k18 if you werent going to give us any DLC.

I'm really disappointed with no legends. Just sucks. Guess I really will be getting the PC version. Let's just hope it isn't optimized like shit like last year.

Could have at least not taken any out of 2k18 if you werent going to give us any DLC.

100%. No Foley, Albert, Freebirds, ect... Just disappointed so much. Plus I've been complaining about the amount of DLC vs price for years now. Seems to get worse every year :(

100%. No Foley, Albert, Freebirds, ect... Just disappointed so much.

Natural Disasters, JBL...yeah lol

Peeps...

Keep in mind that people are removed because they don't have a game contract for one reason or another. Foley, for example, has turned down being in the game before, because he thought the offer was not enough. It isn't like 2K sit down and say "who can we take out to piss people off"...it's just about WWE and who they have/haven't secured for the game.

100%. No Foley, Albert, Freebirds, ect... Just disappointed so much.

Natural Disasters, JBL...yeah lol

JBL just baffles me and the fact Ron Simmons has been missing for a couple of years now. Like what? lol

Peeps...

Keep in mind that people are removed because they don't have a game contract for one reason or another. Foley, for example, has turned down being in the game before, because he thought the offer was not enough. It isn't like 2K sit down and say "who can we take out to piss people off"...it's just about WWE and who they have/haven't secured for the game.

We know WHY, we just don't like they take em out and not add any for DLC.

Archived