DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ricochet is a good 3 inches shorter than Gargano in the game and probably 2-3 taller in real life. How do the heights get so messed up lol.

Still having a blast playing as him.

Ricochet is billed at 5'9. Gargano is build at 5'10.

Its likely just that 2K might've forgotten to take their footwear into account for heights.

The last pack is the best dlc pack ever in a wwe game..

:cool:

i honestly thought the moves pack this year was a pretty strong contender

Agreed. And lets not pretend the Titans Pack was anything to sneeze at. They nailed it from all directions this year. Much like tonights Royal Rumble, if this game is only but a sign of where things are going, then I am very, very excited. Cant stress enough how proud I am of everyone involved for their hard work. I am blown away everyday. Fortnite is cool, but I needed this game.

Ricochet is a good 3 inches shorter than Gargano in the game and probably 2-3 taller in real life. How do the heights get so messed up lol.

Still having a blast playing as him.

Ricochet is billed at 5'9. Gargano is build at 5'10.

Its likely just that 2K might've forgotten to take their footwear into account for heights.

idk how they...or the ppl that make the action figures put up with the gimmick heights/weights of wrestlers.

was watching Bellator other nite. and like im smart enuff to know Jack Swaggers not 6'7. And yet...when they announced Jake Hager at 6'5 i was like :o

Ricochet looks like Carlos Boozer lololol

He does. :lol: :lol:

Is new pack any good ???

Absolutely. I've honestly never had more fun with a DLC pack than this one.

He does look like Boozer. The resemblance is uncanny.

Reagarding the packs for this game, I think 2k really went all out. They really took a huge step forward with this series.

Ricochet looks like Carlos Boozer lololol

He does. :lol: :lol:

Is new pack any good ???

Absolutely. I've honestly never had more fun with a DLC pack than this one.

He does look like Boozer. The resemblance is uncanny.

Reagarding the packs for this game, I think 2k really went all out. They really took a huge step forward with this series.

Agree man. Idk why the hell they gave him hair. Hes completely bald!

He still looks good but it irks me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did the last dlc/patch add commentary? I have used the rock in a lot of matches since release, but only since the last patch has their been commentary about him directing the Paige movie.

He produced it. That may have been added in the last update.

• 1 month later...

Archived