DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I don't remember, did Rich Swann have his own taunts last year? Specifically the dance he does in the ring at the end of his entrance? Would love to give it to Ricochet lol

Charm City is the only taunt of his i can think of. And its not a dancing taunt

Dang lol

Plot twist: Had to make the 630 Ricochet's signature instead since he's been winning with the Springboard 450 more recently. Oh and the Cradle Shock is his main finisher of course lol

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean the springboard 450 is only a finisher during small TV matches so I put that and the Fireman's Carry Roundhouse Kick as sigs lol. 630 and Cross-Legged Samoan Driver (or Samoan Driver 2) as finisher. Get that default middle rope 630 tf outta there 2K :lol:

They have to start doing better with these signatures and finishers.

I haven't gone through everyone's but I updated Ricochet's. I had to switch the Lionsault and Ms. LeRae's Wild Ride and I need to change her Single Knee Facebreaker to the Unprettier.

They did an excellent job with Lio Rush though.

I have to replace Lacey's Dudebuster, she hasn't used it since the first MYC.

I'm looking for suggestions on Dakota, since literally none of her special moves can be done outside of the ring.

I believe the patch before this released fixed the Run In ability. Played Ricochet vs Adam Cole earlier and Cole used it which led to Bobby Fish coming out instead of someone random

i wasn't aware of the bug.....but this is also the first match I played. And Cole had Kyle O'Reilly do a run-in and sneak me while i looked up the ramp and the Undisputed music blasting

For the life me I cannot find Ricochet's move Vertigo. I could have sworn it was added to the game.

Remember what they did to the Ripcord Lariat last year? They did the same thing to the Vertigo.

You can only use it as a rear grapple while your opponent is kneeling. Which means it can't be used as a finisher.

That suuuuuucks. But thanks guys.

You could use one of Inverted Crushes since that's pretty much the same move as the Vertigo

Doesn't have the energy or spin to it tho.

Is Ricochet really that small because in game, even The Miz towers over him? I think Andrades model has the same problem with him being too small.

Glad someone else notices this. It really bothers me. Ricochet might be correct, hard to say but Andrade for sure is too small in the game. So is Sin Cara but he's been that way for quite a while now. It's almost like they have a generic height template they assign to each guy rather than their actual height.

I believe the patch before this released fixed the Run In ability. Played Ricochet vs Adam Cole earlier and Cole used it which led to Bobby Fish coming out instead of someone random

i wasn't aware of the bug.....but this is also the first match I played. And Cole had Kyle O'Reilly do a run-in and sneak me while i looked up the ramp and the Undisputed music blasting

Im not so sure now because i did my caw (whos in a stable with Nickbreaker and Defracts caws ayyyyy) and when i used run in on my guy, they had Vince come out instead of my stablemates. Im quite puzzled

Is Ricochet really that small because in game, even The Miz towers over him? I think Andrades model has the same problem with him being too small.

Glad someone else notices this. It really bothers me. Ricochet might be correct, hard to say but Andrade for sure is too small in the game. So is Sin Cara but he's been that way for quite a while now. It's almost like they have a generic height template they assign to each guy rather than their actual height.

Yeah, Ricochet may be correct but Im not meaning the height or anything like that. Im talking about in general. He just looks way too small compared to the rest of the roster. Maybe its because hes listed as a cruiserweight so maybe they have a certain body build for the models of that division. Like I dont know, its hard to explain. Some models in the game are a lot smaller than others though. Its just a minor thing that bugged me when I first played with him but yeah just something Id point out.

Did you also try to do the flip to the outside, where he lands on his feet?

If you are referring to the one he did during Velveteen Dream's promo in NXT. I think that's not in the game. His outside dives are usually corkscrew moves.

Unless you are referring to this.

LaUfvzy.gif

I was referring to the spot from the Velveteen Dream promo, I guess it was kinda obvious that they wouldn't add it though.
This could also be used for Ospreay. Nice touch from 2k to add this.

Now that I see how this can work, I'm going to need 2K to include Naito's fakeout Tranquilo pose in the next game

Archived