DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

To be fair, when More Bang was added they hadnt started doing pin combos on tag moves yet afaik.

Still no excuse for why its so damn slow and sluggish.

Didn't say it was.

My point is they have a habit of screwing up tag finishers, whether they're too slow, no pin combo or in the wrong position.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, when More Bang was added they hadnt started doing pin combos on tag moves yet afaik.

Didn't say it was.

My point is they have a habit of screwing up tag finishers, whether they're too slow, no pin combo or in the wrong position.
I'm not denying that.

Didn't say it was.

I'm not denying that.

They've been known to make certain inaccuracies with moves. I mean, look at the Styles Clash when it was first added, or the Package Piledriver. They weren't perfect versions, but it was a start.

As for the tag moves, I'm just happy to have the Steiner Bulldog in the game. Now, all we need is AMW's Death Sentence to return to the series.

Didn't say it was.

I'm not denying that.
They've been known to make certain inaccuracies with moves. I mean, look at the Styles Clash when it was first added, or the Package Piledriver. They weren't perfect versions, but it was a start.

As for the tag moves, I'm just happy to have the Steiner Bulldog in the game. Now, all we need is AMW's Death Sentence to return to the series.

Is AMWs Death Sentence not already in the game? (Either its called Assisted Leg Drop or Aided Leg Drop or something along those lines)

Didn't say it was.

I'm not denying that.

Didn't say you was, just making my point.

Didn't say it was.

I'm not denying that.

Is AMWs Death Sentence not already in the game? (Either its called Assisted Leg Drop or Aided Leg Drop or something along those lines)

Its in. Its called "Assisted Diving Leg Drop"

i know cuz I gave it to Eric Young in my game. Because he did it in TNA when he teamed with Bram.

It was Too Much/Too Cool's finisher...and Midnite Express.

called Veg-O-Matic and Hip Hop Drop

Didn't say it was.
I'm not denying that.

Its in. Its called "Assisted Diving Leg Drop"

i know cuz I gave it to Eric Young in my game. Because he did it in TNA when he teamed with Bram.

It was Too Much/Too Cool's finisher...and Midnite Express.

called Veg-O-Matic and Hip Hop Drop

Oh, good. Thanks for letting me know guys.

Can't wait for the new pack, was playing universe last night thinking my Money in the bank ppv coming up needs a Ricochet debut. :lol:. I hope in the next week or so we'll get the entrance videos and models.

I think "In the next week" is a little bit wishful thinking. 2 to 3 weeks would be my guess.

You guys think we'll get a new 630 with Ricochet or you think they'll just give him the one we already have in the game? Personally i don't have much of a problem with the one we already have but i wouldn't mind a new one with a better impact, maybe make it where its no so fast.

I'm hoping/thinking ricochet will also come with his own springboard Shooting Star Press to the outside.

Random maybe non Ricochet related topic....I wish they would add a good variation of the Sasuke Special (complete with cartwheel and all that)

Random maybe non Ricochet related topic....I wish they would add a good variation of the Sasuke Special (complete with cartwheel and all that)

same. It's one of these moves that is still definitely missing and has no substitute.

Same with standing Moonsaults and SSPs to the outside against standing opponents.

Archived