DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Shooting Star 4 literally a Moonsault

In the video it was. Lol. Its the same concept though, with the sort of touch-your-toes Andrew Everett animation that the new moonsault has. The moonsault In the Smacktalks video was just the one that was already in game from day 1. Must have been an oversight.

Wonder why they removed the generic Moonsault from last year. The speed of it and execution was the closest to Io Shirai. Probably a super old animation or something..

quick lil initial impressions of moves pack after i just went thru and set them to who they belong to. Unfortunately i couldn't find a shynron on xbl :(

*Dont feel like we needed air raid crash neckbreaker, torture rack backbreaker, tombstone, f5 or suplex piledriver. As they dont look much different from what we already have.

*Best Kept Secret-- a pretty generic taunt that works for plenty of ppl. good stuff

*Discus Clothesline 4 animation is dope.

*Claymore/Zig Zag is great. probably everyones most wanted current WWE tag move (until gable/roode started doing that moonsault/neckbreaker thing)

*Love the Steinerizer. Looks good, and its much needed. As its maybe one of the top 5 tag finishers of all time.

*Assisted Twist of Fate looks good, albeit maybe a lil too fast for chubby Bray and old jimmy legs Matt Hardy

*The Side effect tag move looks good but for some reason its left-handed instead of right. Like 99% of wrestlers are right handed. So idk how so many damn left handed moves make it into these games.

*i like the BME. Wish it was Christopher Daniels version tho. Kevin Owens never actually lands the move in real life, so im not sure i'll replace the Diving Senton he does (and actually lands). But its good we have the option now

*luv the Avalanche Powerbomb. Wish it didn't have the taunt at the end tho

*good to get a fisherman buster back into the game. Wish it wasn't so fast. So it would look better for Shinya Hashimoto.

*happy to see the cool shot back. hand placement is a lil weird (as u grab like the front of the trunks or something)

*the Jeff Hardy Atomic Drop/Leg drop is missing the Front Dropkick he always does right after. And unfortunately it doesn't really leave the opponent in a seated position either.

Well that one was modeled after Eli Drake's Gravy Train, so we did kinda need it to use with Eli Drake seeing as the other Air Raid Neckbreakers didn't really resemble his all that much. And the F5 and Suplex Piledriver look alot closer to Brian Cage's versions so its good to get those for him.

Wish we could have more moves slots. Hate that we're stuck with just 2 moves in many positions, like corner strikes and running strikes. Moves pack is cool, wish they'd have given us a proper normal chokeslam. The tabe finisher chokeslam is so accurate, sucks we can't use it as a front grapple.

I'll never understand complaining about variety.

Its more that these are DLC moves that we specifically pay extra for. So i'd of course prefer 6 moves that arent already in the game...as opposed to getting a handful that look nearly identical to what we already have.

And when they make new versions of moves we already have, its always a possiblity that they replace the older one in the next game. im just saying, don't get too attached to Torture Rack Backbreaker 1 lol

Yeah, I was hoping the new Half and Half Suplex came with a bridging Pin Combo (Momo Watanabe), but oh well...the more versions of a move to choose from, the better. A slight difference in the way something is done really does make all the difference when piecing together movesets.

Just searched ps4 add ons from my phone. It popped up and I downloaded it to my system and it now says playable. The joys of mobile access. Lol Come on 1 o clock.

Thank you, that was the only way I seemed to find it and I was able to download from my phone too. :D

what did you type in Fight and A.O.L as I cant seem to find it. Im on PS4.

Search WWE 2K19, but don't click on the game. Just click see all and it'll be there like in the bottom.

Just noticed Tyler Bate in the main menu, think that's new.

*i like the BME. Wish it was Christopher Daniels version tho. Kevin Owens never actually lands the move in real life, so im not sure i'll replace the Diving Senton he does (and actually lands). But its good we have the option now

I've seen Owens do a corner springboard moonsault, but not a double jump one like the BME.

Glad I could help. :)

I think this covers every move in the Pack, and who it can be used for.

Best Kept Secret: Buddy Murphy

-Cero Miedo: Pentagon Jr.

-Spinning Handstand: Flip Gordon

-Throat Slash: Undertaker, Kane, Chris Benoit

-Wonderful 3: Matt Hardy

-Wonderful 4: Matt Hardy

MOVES:

-Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker 4: Eli Drake, Sheamus, Drew McInyre, Taichi

-Air Raid Bomb: Hiromu Takahashi

-Avalanche Powerbomb: Mike Awesome, BJ Whitmer, Chris Candido

-BME: Christopher Daniels

-Butterfly Lift Twisting Cutter: Will Ospreay

-Deadlift Apron Suplex: Cesaro

-Deadlift Powerbomb 2: Tony Evans, Ray Rowe

-Deadlift Yokosuka Cutter: Buddy Murphy, Chris Sabin

-Discus Clothesline 4: Harper, Brian Cage, Joe Coffey

-Diving Moonsault 5: Io Shirai, Andrew Everett, Stacey Ervin Jr.

-Double Rotation Moonsault: Ricochet, Andrew Everett

-Dragon Twist Cutter: Shryron

-Elevated Flatliner: Carlito, Ricohet

-Exploder Suplex 10: Tyler Bate

-F-5 4: Brian Cage, Rosemary

-Fisherman Driver 3: Sami Zayn, Hideo Itami, Noam Dar, Derek Neal, Beth Phoenix

-Half & Half Suplex 3: Sami Zayn

-Half Nelson Uranage: KM

-Handspring Back Elbow/450 Splash: ACH

-Hammerlock DDT 3: Andrade Almas, CM Punk, Tessa Blanchard

-Hip Toss Chokeslam: Brian Cage

-Inverted Atomic Drop/Leg Drop Combo: Jeff Hardy

-Inverted Olympic Slam: Brian Cage

-Inverted Phoenix Splash: Andrew Everett

-Kentucky Knee: Sarah Logan, Meiko Satomura

-Pop Up Hurricanrana: Will Ospreay, Fenix

-Pumphandle X-Factor: Brian Cage

-Rainbow Cutter: Zachary Wentz

-Rope Hung Lungblower: Paul London, Tessa Blanchard

-Shooting Star 4: Mark Andrews, Andrew Everett, Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne, Lince Dorado, Ricochet, Billy Kidman, Paul London, Flip Gordon, PAC

-Slingshot X-Factor: Mustafa Ali

-Spinning Brain Buster: Zack Gibson

-Spinning Pumphandle Samoan Slam: Buddy Murphy

-Spiral Tap: AJ Styles, Dezmond Xavier, Tyler Bate

-Springboard Corkscrew Moonsault: Nick Jackson

-Springboard Feint: Fenix

-Springboard Shooting Star: Flip Gordon, Ricochet

-Springboard Sling Blade: Flip Gordon

-Springboard Spanish Fly: Fenix, AR Fox

-Springboard Stunner 3: Flip Gordon

-Springboard Superkick: Flip Gordon

-Suplex Piledriver 2: Scott Steiner, Brian Cage, Tomohiro Ishii

-Tombstone Piledriver 3: Matt Jackson, Kazuchika Okada, Justin Credible

-Torture Rack Back Stabber 2: Xavier Woods, Roderick Strong

TAG MOVES:

-Assisted Twist of Fate: Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy

-Avalanche/Side Effect Combo: Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy

-Claymore/Zig Zag Combo: Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre

-Electric Chair/Bulldog Combo: The Steiner Brothers

-Knee Strike/Moonsault Combo: The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz, Desmond Xavier)

-Powerslam/Headbutt Combo: The British Bulldogs

-Running Senton/Leg Drop Combo: Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy

-Strike Blitz/Mushroom Stomp Combo: The Rascalz

-Wheelbarrow Leg Drop: Danny Doring & Amish Road Kill

This moves pack is going to be so much fun

Quoting to help a couple people like myself out lol

Archived