DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be annoying if a wake up taunt for an Against The Ropes Finisher included a strike of some sort to send your opponent backing up into the ropes? Im trying to think of exactly how it would play out. Or your opponent sort of drunkenly staggering into Against Ropes position if you specifically use the Sig/Finisher button wake up taunt? Would that be a little too easy and unrealistic once you see it a number of times?

Yeah, I was just trying to think if doing something a little different for sigs/Finishers would be necessary. When its time to go straight into the Finisher, its a little odd to have to strike an opponent til they fall back into the ropes or do the front face lock dragging way. Finisher like the Rainbow Cutter should be something the opponent gets right in position for, maybe. Im sure its a thought theyve had. It is just something that is in my head atm.

You can't change the region so easily anymore can you on Xbox? I'll just wait until tomorrow I think.

Actually, it's really easy. There's a Language & Location section in the settings, just change the location to New Zealand and reset the console.

You can't change the region so easily anymore can you on Xbox? I'll just wait until tomorrow I think.

Actually, it's really easy. There's a Language & Location section in the settings, just change the location to New Zealand and reset the console.
I couldn't remember how to do it and I googled it and I found an article from July that they've stopped being able to do the workaround. That when you change it you get an error or something like that, that article full of crap?

I couldn't remember how to do it and I googled it and I found an article from July that they've stopped being able to do the workaround. That when you change it you get an error or something like that, that article full of crap?
I guess it is because the location change trick still works. I've also seen people on Reddit mentioning that's how they got the DLC.

It worked for me, changed to zealand, downloaded the pack, then changed it back to US, and that was it. And now I can enjoy using most of Brian Cage's moves in the game, and watch the deleters of worlds entrance! :D

Are you on xbox? Or ps4? I dont know if the ps4 trick still works i havent done it before so just curious.

Archived