DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They never even said when it was coming out. With the Titans Pack, they atleast gave everyone a heads up.

Im aware, im just going off the past couple years pattern. Itll be this week or next week either way id guess. Besides there was last year when they never announced it till it was already up during/after Raw.

They never even said when it was coming out. With the Titans Pack, they atleast gave everyone a heads up.

Im aware, im just going off the past couple years pattern. Itll be this week or next week either way id guess. Besides there was last year when they never announced it till it was already up during/after Raw.

I don't think they even mentioned the Titans Pack on RAW. Cuz the night before I was watching i think the main event. And it had Bobby Lashley. I remember thinking "why aren't they mentioning that u can get him as DLC tomorrow?"

watching the UFC ppv the other nite...they repeatedly mentioned UFC 3 and some new DLC fighters being added. And that game came out forever ago.

for the moves pack. I would have UpUpDwnDwn release a teaser vid. Have Xavier list off a move, ie; Claymore/Zig Zag....then cut to ingame footage of them using the DLC move.

I don't think they even mentioned the Titans Pack on RAW. Cuz the night before I was watching i think the main event. And it had Bobby Lashley. I remember thinking "why aren't they mentioning that u can get him as DLC tomorrow?"

watching the UFC ppv the other nite...they repeatedly mentioned UFC 3 and some new DLC fighters being added. And that game came out forever ago.

for the moves pack. I would have UpUpDwnDwn release a teaser vid. Have Xavier list off a move, ie; Claymore/Zig Zag....then cut to ingame footage of them using the DLC move.

That's an exellent idea, Kody. That way, those who are unfamilar with who uses it would know who to give it too.

Wonder if the Tightrope Elbow Drop is one of the moves that wasnt seen in the video. Highly doubtful even though its been requested the past 2 years for Woods and Metallik. Only tightrope-ish move in the game I think is when Shane mocapped his own Coast 2 Coast, where he takes a slight step or two off the turnbuckle onto the top rope before doing it.

I have to go back and look at Moves Wishlist topic, but I feel like a lot of things I wanted made it in, in some shape or form, like I request El Hijo Del Vikingos Running Dragonrana, and the Pop Up Huricanrana is close enough without being spot on. I requested Tonis bridging muscle buster and they did add that somewhat. Ever since requesting the 630 years ago, a lot of awesome things made it in, so, besides whatever key Stardom moves I want (and still have a couple chances to get via future DLC), I am effing stoked and amazed and almost overwhelmed by the level of move variety we are at, these days. I remember it being a big issue not so long ago, to where even Bryan Williams brought it up and said they wanted to address it.

Theres still a ways to go until everyone feels truly like themselves unique to everyone else, but man....Daniel Bryan feels like Daniel Bryan...if I wanna create Greate Sasuke, itll feel like him if effort is put into his moveset....or RVD...or Ospreay....or Mike Tyson....Bruce Lee...probably even a damn wrestling bear....or a straight heel....theres proper movesets that can be made for all of them. Like I said, still a way to go, but the squad KILLED IT this year!

Wonder if the Tightrope Elbow Drop is one of the moves that wasnt seen in the video. Highly doubtful even though its been requested the past 2 years for Woods and Metallik. Only tightrope-ish move in the game I think is when Shane mocapped his own Coast 2 Coast, where he takes a slight step or two off the turnbuckle onto the top rope before doing it.

I have to go back and look at Moves Wishlist topic, but I feel like a lot of things I wanted made it in, in some shape or form, like I request El Hijo Del Vikingos Running Dragonrana, and the Pop Up Huricanrana is close enough without being spot on. I requested Tonis bridging muscle buster and they did add that somewhat. Ever since requesting the 630 years ago, a lot of awesome things made it in, so, besides whatever key Stardom moves I want (and still have a couple chances to get via future DLC), I am effing stoked and amazed and almost overwhelmed by the level of move variety we are at, these days. I remember it being a big issue not so long ago, to where even Bryan Williams brought it up and said they wanted to address it.

Theres still a ways to go until everyone feels truly like themselves unique to everyone else, but man....Daniel Bryan feels like Daniel Bryan...if I wanna create Greate Sasuke, itll feel like him if effort is put into his moveset....or RVD...or Ospreay....or Mike Tyson....Bruce Lee...probably even a damn wrestling bear....or a straight heel....theres proper movesets that can be made for all of them. Like I said, still a way to go, but the squad KILLED IT this year!

Agreed ANTI-. I mean, a Flip Gordon or Will Ospreay caw will feel like they were part of the in game roster. (Plus, we can all thank Flip since he did the mocap for the Double Moonsault)

Agreed ANTI-. I mean, a Flip Gordon or Will Ospreay caw will feel like they were part of the in game roster. (Plus, we can all thank Flip since he did the mocap for the Double Moonsault)

How do you know Flip mocapped it? Couldve been Andrew Everett.

Only like 5-10 moves in the moves pack are moves that the in-game roster actually use, but yeah. That's how trailers for moves packs usually go, like Neville in years ago's trailer doing a 630 or something

tru. i think i counted 17...but that also included ricochet who's not out yet.

But thats more than we got previous years. So u would have enough footage. And then if u want to show off non-roster moves...just have them done by Xavier against AJ or something.

Heck. Theres like 3 matt hardy things. Im sure they could get Matt Hardy on UpUpDwnDwn to like present the DLC with xavier.

The pack even has taunts. Which are essentially emotes.

Every game is making a killing off emotes and skins. Why is WWE not doing this. I would buy skins/taunts every week tbh

Plus the inverted phoenix is a move Everett is known for.

Yeah, the touch-your-toes motion before the Moonsault and SSP are vintage Everett too. Never seen him do that Phoenix, but it seems like it would be in his wheelhouse. Seems like a crazy enough cat. Lol

Yeah. You're right. My bad, Brandon X. I forgot about Everett. He most likely did most of the difficult top rope moves, while Flip did mocap for his moves. My apologies for the error.

Yeah. You're right. My bad, Brandon X. I forgot about Everett. He most likely did most of the difficult top rope moves, while Flip did mocap for his moves. My apologies for the error.

No problem, guesses aren't a bad thing. Just figured you might've seen something to indicate Gordon as the mocapper in question. :cool:

I appreciate every one of them, man. From the Triple Rotation Corkscrew Shooting Stars to the the armdrags to the eye pokes. Wrestling and wrestlers and wrestling games give me something to be excited for. I dont know if any of them are nerds like us who browse these forums often, but Im very thankful for them and everything they do. And Im proud of them for even getting to a point where they could get a call from a place like 2K. The wrestling scene in 2018 is cool as hell, man. Too much to keep up with, which is still a great thing.

No problem, guesses aren't a bad thing. Just figured you might've seen something to indicate Gordon as the mocapper in question. :cool:

Alright,cool. I guess him busting out some crazy moves gave me the impression that he did, but I somehow forgot that Everett used it as a special occasion finisher.

With that being said, I'm going to be busy updating the Signatures and Finishers list when the Moves Pack is released.

Archived