DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here's my question about eariler before, if people are basing the release date on when the packs comes out from last year, then when do we expect the rising stars pack with Ricochet to come?

late January/early or mid February

So here's my question about eariler before, if people are basing the release date on when the packs comes out from last year, then when do we expect the rising stars pack with Ricochet to come?

late January/early or mid February

I've been looking at the release dates of last 2 years DLC.

Legends pack - November 22nd

Moves pack - December 12th

Future stars pack - January 17th

NXT pack with Drew etc - November 21st

Moves pack - December 12th

Enduring icons - January 16th

So with the Titans pack coming on the 20th and looking like it's following a similar pastern to last year, I think the dates COULD look like,

Titans pack - November 20th

Moves pack - December 11th

Rising stars pack - January 15th

But with 2k you just never know :lol:

I'm really surprised we've never got the Salida Del Sol ladder finisher. I know it's only happened once but still.

Yeah, there needs to be more new ladder finishers in general. Don't think they've added any new ones since they were introduced.

I feel like theres a bunch more moves that guy didnt show the video. For some reason (i didnt keep count) i feel like he didnt show all 50+, especially skipping around to different areas of the moveset and not going into the Sig/Finishers Downloaded Tab.

That new SSP and Moonsault belongs to that one guy whose name escapes me but he often is with Trevor Lee. He used a Hurricanrana Driver as a finisher on Impact Wrestling. He has long hair and wears like a choker around his neck. Somebody help me out.

EDIT: Andrew Everett is his name.

Archived