DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was hoping we got a proper corner Kinshasa. Guess not.

Theres still some old moves Id like to see reanimated but Im really happy with how great the moonsaults in the game are now. I might be alone on this but throughout the entire series I thought the moonsault animations always looked trash and just thought maybe it was going to be impossible to have proper animations for them.

Not sure what it is in mocapping but they found a solution to make all top rope moves look way more realistic.

trust me you are not alone.

Everyone is extremely exited for the moves pack but almost no one is adding stuff to the move set section here. :(

I would love to get more good edited movesets because that's the most lacking thing of my roster each year.

Righteous, AgeofSandow, EastCoast in this forum and Dubious Battle on YouTube if you mean in-game roster. Dubious Battle and JackPinel on YouTube do NXT/NXT UK/Indy wrestlers

I really like the moves pack! I saw some things thatll come in handy for some of my people. Now I can give Tam Nakano and Meiko Satomura that Kentucky Knee. They got Hazukis corner Lungblower deal. I laughed at the Ciampa clapping taunt. Were these moves solely provided by the same people originally mentioned in the Motion Capture credits? Because the Double Rotation Moonsault was one thing....but then you add the Inverted Phoenix and that Springboard Corkscrew flip to the outside and Im suspicious that there was a surprise entrant. Lol. I popped big for so many moves. Cant wait to have them and cant wait for the bunch of other moves that will come with the other DLC models. What a year!

B7BA4D19-6B89-48EB-996F-DFF18DEB0831.gif

I'm happy to see the Fisherman's Buster make a return to the series. I think we all need to give a huge thanks to Flip Gordon for mocapping most of the top rope moves. I'm also happy to see that the Deadlift Yokusaka is Chris Sabin's Over Easy DDT, but of course, Buddy Murphy uses it these days

Making List,What I have so far, going to work will be working on it today and tomorrow

Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker -Toni Storm
Assisted Twist of Fate-Wyatt/Hardy Team
Deadlift Yokosuka Cutter-Lashley,Braun
Discus Clothesline 4-Luke Harper
Double Rotation Moonsault-Ricochet
Elevated Flatliner-Carlito
Fisherman Driver-Ayako Hamada, Nakamura?
F-5 4-Brock Lesnar
Hammerlock DDT 3-Cien Almas,Tessa Blanchard
Half Nelson Uranage-Sami Zayn
Pop-Up Hurricanrana-Tajiri,Eddy Gurerro,Hurricane, Mysterio
Stormbreaker-Will Ospreay
Time Bomb-Hiromu Takahashi

Awesome, they got The Rascalz's tag finisher in. :D

I wonder since now we got the Cero Miedo taunt in, maybe next year we'll have the hand motions fixed in Pentagon's preset entrance? It's called Fearless for those who don't know.

Making List,What I have so far, going to work will be working on it today and tomorrow

Fisherman Driver-Ayako Hamada, Nakamura, Hideo Itami

F-5 4-Brock Lesnar

Fisherman Driver-Ayako Hamada, Nakamura?

F-5 4-Brock Lesnar

Springboard Stunner 3 is Flip Gordon's "Star Spangled Stunner", Springboard Superkick is Flip's "Kinder Surprise. Suplex Piledriver 2 is Brian Cage's "Drill Claw", and the Wonderful taunts are Matt Hardy's. The new F-5 is Brian Cage's version, but it can be used for Rosemary and of course Brock Lesnar.

Deadlift Yokosuka Cutter is actually Murphy's. He lands it like a DDT, Braun and Lashley do not. Also, I think the new F5 and Discus Clothesline actually belongs to Brian Cage since the rest of his moves are in too lol

I was hoping the new Springboard Stunner would be Lince Dorado's. Though I guess that would be Handspring Stunner...it's already in but it can't be set as a finisher.

Since there isn't a thread for the patch. Does anyone know if the Undisputed era trio entrance been fixed?

What's wrong with it? The old or the new one? And cast changing doesn't fix it?

Since there isn't a thread for the patch. Does anyone know if the Undisputed era trio entrance been fixed?

What's wrong with it? The old or the new one? And cast changing doesn't fix it?

If you even thought about touching the members the trio entrance would not work unless you kicked someone out. ie. if you wanted to make Kyle & Strong the tag team instead of Fish and Kyle, the trio entrance is gone until you kick someone out.

Archived