DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Springboard Superkick sounds weird, hows that work? You just springboard off the ropes and hit a superkick midair? Seems like a weird move to do off a springboard, i mean reversing a springboard into a superkick i get, like when Adam Cole did that to Ricochet.

Anyone got a vid showing this move?

Nice list of moves but practically none of them interest me. Oh well. These games are just definitely not for me anymore. Back to playing Day of Reckoning 2 for my pro wrestling game fix.

im actually pretty pumped for this. Usually im lucky if we get 5 moves for the ingame roster. But im seeing at least 15 already. Maybe more.

Springboard Superkick sounds weird, hows that work? You just springboard off the ropes and hit a superkick midair? Seems like a weird move to do off a springboard, i mean reversing a springboard into a superkick i get, like when Adam Cole did that to Ricochet.

well the Brian Cage moves are mostly grouped together in the list. When i look up Springboard Superkick or Slingblade...Flip gordon comes up on youtube. And he's in the credits for mocapping. So maybe his stuff im thinking?

Nice list of moves but practically none of them interest me. Oh well. These games are just definitely not for me anymore. Back to playing Day of Reckoning 2 for my pro wrestling game fix.

im actually pretty pumped for this. Usually im lucky if we get 5 moves for the ingame roster. But im seeing at least 15 already. Maybe more.

well the Brian Cage moves are mostly grouped together in the list. When i look up Springboard Superkick or Slingblade...Flip gordon comes up on youtube. And he's in the credits for mocapping. So maybe his stuff im thinking?

Isnt Flip Gordons Kinder surprise a springboard superkick?

Edit- nevermind, I didnt read that last part that beat me to it. lol

I'm guessing it's like RVD's diving thrust kick, but springboard.

I'm guessing it's like RVD's diving thrust kick, but springboard.
I think that's already been in the games

I keep refreshing this to see if theres a leaked moves video yet lol. I cant wait to see the ones listed plus just how many more really is. The hype is real

You and me both.

i wanna see some of the generic sounding stuff. Like what is Exploder Suplex 10? Maybe a Head & Arm Tazplex or Gargoyle Suplex?

why is there a taunt for Paul Orndorff in the pack lol. I wanna see that. Obviously he was supposed to be in one of the games and then got yanked. So this must be a taunt they've had for years

I've got a lot of complaints about the game but yeah, I love it. I think reversals need tweaking, but the matches are the best they've ever been, and their animation speed editing is finally hitting its stride.

I get crashes in caw mode, but that was something I already figured could happen, going in. Everywhere I look, everywhere I turn in this game, everything is just awesome. The only AI slip-up I often encounter is that people will whip me into the corner and just......stand there. It happens again and again until I finally get a reversal in. Lol. But this game is amazing.

I have to look through the Complaints topic to see what is being talked about. I dont wanna say that chances are most of it isnt important, because everyones opinion should count, but yeah....Im relatively new to Twitter but it opened my eyes to how much WWE fans complain. :rolleyes: lol I would listen to your opinions more because you dont seem like someone who will complain because....like....Sarah Logan doesnt have the right minitron or whatever the hell people argue about sometimes. Lol.

They removed moves this year I liked and they didnt replace them.

2K and Yukes motto is Only Remove, Never Improve. Im not really into Indy or flippity flip moves. I will probably just skip 2K20.

Lol, awesome! I feel the same way about the flippity flip moves. They look fake as shit and it's never been entertaining to watch. I like the old school approach where ddt's and piledrivers were made to end careers. I wish they'd put more traditional/basic moves in as well to even out things.

:rolleyes: I mean I see that as limiting your own horizons but okay, you guys do you. These move packs are more or less the only way the rest of us will ever get these moves in though so we're excited.

Archived