DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bout time they announce the release date, i don't get why they can't just announce the dates right off the bat, what good does keeping us in the dark until last minute do?

This was asked in a q+a I saw one time with EA and the answer was because they submit the dlc to Sony and Microsoft (which is why at times Microsoft has accidentally released dlc early)They approve it and then the company sets a release date. Sometimes dlc gets held up which would change the release date, but normally its routine which is why wwe dlc gets released basically the same dates each year.

I see it on there but it says its not available cause i don't have the season pass, is that just where i gotta wait til midnight cause its not the 20th yet?

Are you checking from the in-game store?

I'm happy to get it out of the way, mostly just to get to the next two. The ones I really care about.

I see it on there but it says its not available cause i don't have the season pass, is that just where i gotta wait til midnight cause its not the 20th yet?

Are you checking from the in-game store?

I'm happy to get it out of the way, mostly just to get to the next two. The ones I really care about.

No but i just went into the ingame store and i don't even see the DLC there, i only see it available in the regular PS store but it says its unavailable.

Archived