DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on a wrestling news site that today they released the pre order Rey and Ronda as well as the Wooooo Pack. would they release the Wooooo pack on the standard and Deluxe Editions of the game or not?

What? I'm confused by your question. If you have the Deluxe, you already have that DLC. They released it today for people that had the standard edition without the DLC.

Yeah the new 619 lands you on the apron to follow up with whatever springboard or top rope move you want lol

Yes but they don't have the west coast pop or the dropping da dime which were the primary springboard moves Rey did after the 619. If I'm playing to be like Rey, my options are frog splash or springboard splash.

Well the old 619 is still in the game under Tiger Feint Kick Combo. Thats what I gave him as his finisher.

That finisher is kinda the pet peeves situation. Only option you have after the 619 in terms of moves Rey actually does is frog splash or springboard splash. It's not a deal breaking part of the game, I just hope in theoves pack we might get the west coast pop or droping da dime as other options for rey

MayorHaggar I read on wrestling news site what all is released on the Woooo DLC Pack (aka what is offered in the Collecter's Edition of the game) I notice that some of the things listed (like 2002 Taker, Robes for Ric and Charlotte Flair, Starcadde 83) weren't on the deluxe edition. were those things Collector's Edition only?

MayorHaggar I read on wrestling news site what all is released on the Woooo DLC Pack (aka what is offered in the Collecter's Edition of the game) I notice that some of the things listed (like 2002 Taker, Robes for Ric and Charlotte Flair, Starcadde 83) weren't on the deluxe edition. were those things Collector's Edition only?

Those were on the Deluxe Edition. I have them.

I reckon it's gonna be worth waiting for the rising star pack. I wonder if Ricochet done any mocapping for his model? Like entrance moves etc.

I'm sure there's a possibility he mocapped his entrance. As for moves most of his moves are already in the game: I think he mocapped the 630 that's already in the game. I'm sure there will be his version of the shooting star press, and maybe his version of the Inverted Crush.

Not gonna lie, I went into Locker Code and typed LETSPLAY just to see if somehow they were slick enough to have Nikki repeat the code to unlock her on Smackdown and see if anyone caught on. Lol. Have there even been any Locker Codes yet?

Archived