DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

There are not anymore unless they have some with micro transactions based pay but highly doubt it.

Would rather not have them than for them to do micro-transactions tbh.

I think micro transactions is confirmed for this game during roster reveal warning. In-game purchases, but I highly doubt it is for roster characters. Maybe for career related thing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this will be the first game with out Mark Henry in 20 years. He was in every game since his debut in WWF attitude. It is the year the guy went in HOF and he is removed from the game.

He wasn't in Smackdown vs Raw 2006, Just Bring it or Here Comes the Pain if I'm not mistaken.

I think this will be the first game with out Mark Henry in 20 years. He was in every game since his debut in WWF attitude. It is the year the guy went in HOF and he is removed from the game.

He wasn't in Smackdown vs Raw 2006, Just Bring it or Here Comes the Pain if I'm not mistaken.

He wasn't in the original SVR either.

It's almost like history repeating itself. SD vs Raw 2009 didn't have much legend presence either and here we are 10 installments later with the same thing. Only this time we don't have the option to port in extras from Legends of Wrestlemania.

Guessing they'll look to go all out with 2k20 on Legends among other things.

It's almost like history repeating itself. SD vs Raw 2009 didn't have much legend presence either and here we are 10 installments later with the same thing. Only this time we don't have the option to port in extras from Legends of Wrestlemania.

Guessing they'll look to go all out with 2k20 on Legends among other things.

We did not have that in 2009 either. You could import from 2009 to LOWM, but not the other way around. Makes ne wonder if 2K have anything in store for legends fans.

Accelerator sure has come a long way and sure became overpriced as F*** from $0.99 to $4.99.

I do miss having Legends DLC since this year's HOFamers would be great additions and we could be able to create a nice TNA Impact vs WWE in Universe since Jarrett and the Dudleyz could give more depth to that roster. Also not having Henry in the game is kind of a bummer too. I still use him in the game from time to time and I like his taunts with voice.

Archived