CAWs for 2K17 (Now Servers Are Down)

Syklone

Hey all,

I hope this is the right place to post this (and apologies if it isn't). I hadn't played a wrestling game since Smackdown vs Raw 2008, and recently got the itch to play again. So, I bought 2K17. Only problem is now that the servers have shut for downloading CAWs and such.

"Back in the old day" (WWF Attitude/Smackdown), you used to be able to just get CAWs online. It told you what options to select, the attire, height, etc. I've looked now for 2K17 and there seems to be nothing like that anymore...Either that or I'm looking in the wrong place.

I was hoping to strengthen the roster with some Attitide era superstars and women. Can anyone suggest any resources on where to find the step-by-steps of the bygone age, or provide some if possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Bugger...Well, cheers for the reply. I may have to invest in 2K18. Are there plenty of Attitude CCs for PS4, do you know? Or anywhere I can check the database online anywhere? And are there 100 CAW slots? I've got 2K18 on its way.

(Sorry if this topic is veering too far from the initial 2K17 tag).

Nice!! I want to fill out a Hardcore and European title division with some oldies. Sucks there isn't a database to see them, or a way to access it just to a see what's there. But I should be getting 2K18 arrive tomorrow!!

Appreciate all of your words of wisdom, Rekka_No_Ryo.

• 1 year later...

Archived