Mae Young

Owen Hart

Umaga

Hall of Fame DLC:

Dudley Boyz

Hillbilly Jim

Jeff Jarrett

Mark Henry

I'd like to have a Mae Young Classic Pack which would include: Candice LaRae, Dakota Kai, Toni Storm, Taynara Conti & Lacey Evans. These would be the realistic choices, since they are all under a WWE contract right now (at least I think they are). But my unrealistic fantasy choices would be: Toni Storm, Candice LaRae, Dakota Kai, Tessa Blanchard, Mia Yim, Santana Garrett & Rhea Ripley.

I'd like to also see younger versions of more people.

• Shelton Benjamin + Charlie Haas with their Team Angle and WGTT attires
  • Rhyno with a ECW and early 2000s WWE attire
  • Mickie James + Melina from 07-09
  • Maryse 2010
  • Sheamus with old look and music - Does anyone know if he's part of the Daniel Bryan showcase?

etc

I'd like to also see younger versions of more people.

• Shelton Benjamin + Charlie Haas with their Team Angle and WGTT attires
  • Rhyno with a ECW and early 2000s WWE attire
  • Mickie James + Melina from 07-09
  • Maryse 2010
  • Sheamus with old look and music - Does anyone know if he's part of the Daniel Bryan showcase?

etc

he isnt unless the bonus is a match that didnt happen between him and bryan

Well there was the Mania 28 match but I guess they left it out due to it lasting seconds long, and because of AJ Lees involvement.

NXT Pack

Ricochet

EC3

Candice LeRae

War Raiders

HOF Pack

The Dudleys (circa their prior to last run)

Mark Henry (Hall of Pain)

Ivory

Hillbilly Jim

"Oops, sorry about that" Pack

Tommaso Ciampa

Nikki Cross

Brian Kendrick

Buddy Murphy

Lio Rush

I'm not sure where Lashley would fit in.

Chyna can happen. Triple H and Stephanie actually opening up and giving her a lot of credit for the Womens Revolution, and the response to it, shows that we are all grown up, we all do dumb shit, we have moved on and we all love and respect Joanie and the impact she had on wrestling as a whole. A DLC Chyna is one of those things you do to make everyone happy. If not, I might create her anyway. Lol. Im willing to bet she is in the next Hall of Fame class.

With Owen, it is what it is.

But in the Attitude Era, at the height of Austin-McMahon, Sable was 2nd in popularity only to Austin. I will never forget it. I cant understand why she seems to never allow them to acknowledge her as such. Was she a great in-ring performer? Not really....neither was Chyna..... but this Evolution owes her a ton.

I think that there might also be another reason why Chyna isn't included, they would have to seek permission from her family, and from what I believe, she wasn't in contact with them, so they could be quite hard to track down.

I really wished 2K could do more than just having 5 Superstars per DLC so here's my potential picks;

NXT DLC Pack:

- Tommaso Ciampa (seeing as he didn't make the cut and it's happened before with The Bellas on 2K14, he's gonna end up DLC)

- EC3

- Trent Seven (gutted he didn't make the cut to be on-disc roster)

- War Raiders

- Candice LeRae

- Ricochet

- Aliyah (wouldn't mind seeing her make the game)

Hall of Fame DLC:

- Mark Henry (Shame he didn't make the cut as I use him in 2K18 for a rivalry I'm doing with a CaW which'll be carried over for this years' game, but it's understandable for why 2K will likely have him for DLC)

- Jeff Jarrett

- Hillbilly Jim

- The Dudleys

Women's Revolution DLC: - This would be cool if 2K did something like this

- Bull Nakano

- Luna Vachon

- Michelle McCool

- Molly Holly

- Torrie Wilson

I have a feeling there will be more DLC packs than last year. I hope Im not setting myself up for disappointment. Their silence makes me think weve got good stuff coming. Like they addressed the lack of four horsewomen in 2K16 due to fan backlash. Them staying mute this time gives me confidence.

Archived