Talk About Your Latest Dream

WNX

I had a really weird one last night. I was flying in a small plane over a lake with this random girl, and I guess I had done something that upset her, because she was yelling at me. I apologized like a dozen times, but she wasn't listening to me at all.I finally lost my patience and started cussing her out. We landed the plane, and this girl told her father ( who was apparently a 4-star general, judging by how he was dressed ) and a few other guys what happened. I guess the general owned the lake, because he told me I was banned from the lake and surrounding areas forever. Right before I woke up, I told the general and his friends: " I will accept your punishment, but I want to say one thing before I leave... your daughter's a bitch. Thank you, gentlemen".

If you don't understand what the hell happened there, that's OK. I honestly don't either.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreamt that ISIS was *censored*ing my shit up and I had to team up with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brad Keselowski and Quentin Tarantino to defeat them.

Then I was awarded the World Heavyweight Championship for killing all muslims, but then I had to cry because one of them was my wife.

What a twist!

Back on my precog tip. I dreamt a friend of mine spent the night at me and my girlfriends house. Not sure why, but the living room kinda looked like one I haven't been in in nearly two decades. Don't even think that was it but it was similar

The next night irl, my girl hangs out with the girl from the dream and her boyfriend and actually ends up staying at THEIR house

Odd...

Guest Shades of Cool

That's really weird, WNX.

Now I'll talk about my dream I had recently, where I went outside at night and didn't realize the moon was super mega huge and blinding until I walked further out. It hurt my eyes and it was a slight struggle to get back inside because of that and then I think I woke up. Kinda a weird dream.

Back on my precog tip. I dreamt a friend of mine spent the night at me and my girlfriends house. Not sure why, but the living room kinda looked like one I haven't been in in nearly two decades. Don't even think that was it but it was similar

The next night irl, my girl hangs out with the girl from the dream and her boyfriend and actually ends up staying at THEIR house

Odd...

She probably told you something about them, but only your subconscious picked it up

She did say they weren't gonna be at the Halloween party that we were going to (I didn't end up going) because they had other plans but apparently they showed up anyways and were unpleased that I wasn't there. So it makes sense to have the dream about her but... specifically about her spending the night? That's what threw me off. My lady never feels like she's too *censored*ed up or tired to not make the drive home. I didn't even know there were plans for her to hang with them until a few hours before she decided to stay. It usually doesn't work out because of scheduling conflicts but she requested the week off since we were moving

So there was this old building I was living in. Not sure if it was an orphanage or some type of private school or what but I remember it was me and a handful of kids maybe like 4 or 5 adolescents. I want to say we had been training but maybe it was just regular schooling. They had accents don't remember if I did cuz I'm not sure if I spoke or not but this was definitely a European School.

One day almost as if we were expecting it on a kind of foggy rainy day we start seeing all the scuffle outside and in the smoke and fog we see muzzle flashes and hear gunshots. We knew they were coming our way so all the kids just kind of flipped and went hiding. Of course I didn't hide where the majority of them had because I figured we'd be better off if we were scattered out a little bit. I was thinking about going out the back door opposite of the main entrance but there are muzzle flashes out there too and they were closer than the ones up front so I backed up and headed into a bathroom I think? There are a lot of bathrooms in this dream. I don't know if that's where I decided to stay but I remember a room with a tub and shower curtain.

Anyways, closed the door and waited cuz they were already inside these soldiers and tan uniforms with red hats. The door starts to open and I stood against the wall behind it waiting as a rifle with a Bayonet just slowly crept its way into the room. I reached out to grab it but didn't commit to it so I touched the gun a little bit so the soldier knew I was in there and started violently thrusting the bayonet in and out of the room. I timed it just right and grabbed it during one of his thrusts, pulled him into the room, disarmed him, turned the gun around and tried to fire but it wouldn't. It was some type of single-shot weapon but it was weird when I got it in my hand it just seemed like some wooden toy gun. I kept flipping latches thinking they were safeties trying to get it to work and eventually it did fire and he dropped. There is another guy on the stairs that was coming down and I had a super tiny handgun like a snub nose 38, really small, kind of cute and I had the same issue with that too. I tried to click back the hammer and fire but nothing happened. eventually I fired that one and I shot the guy that was on the stairs too.

The kids I was with originally were nowhere in sight I tried to go into the room that they had hidden they weren't there. Went and looked out the back door and I saw other soldiers coming in they were wearing more like mint green uniforms. I'm not exactly sure who they were but you know how in dreams sometimes you just have a feeling about who people are and I was led to believe that this was the opposing Army who was there to help us. As they were making their way towards the building prepared to enter it there was a guy that was already in the building a heavier-set bald guy with like a scarf around his neck, a heavy coat, and smoking a cigar was seen. he just looked like bad news and I felt like he was coming for us so I ran again into another bathroom but it was more like a public bathroom cuz it was a stall instead of a normal room. I went to a (The?)stall and I close the door it's not like anybody couldn't have just bent down and saw my feet but I pressed my back against the wall again waiting.

I don't think there was a door to that room but I can hear the guy's shoes hitting the tile coming closer to me every step echoing as I couldn't hear any gunshots in the distance anymore was just silent other than his steps. Then I hear him stop right in front of the stall door. It was a traditional turning door handle knob on the stall door but even though it was locked I couldn't get the striker to fit into the whatever the hell you call it on the door frame. I guess the thing on the door frame is the striker and then the actual little thing that slips into the strikers called something else I don't know but I couldn't get the door to close securely so I just backed off and waited. He opened the door slowly like the soldier before him, the loud squeaking of his hinges the only thing I could hear. Scared out of my mind I should have been able to hear my breath but I held it well. He knew I was there, I knew he knew I was there, but still pretended as if I wasn't hoping that I can have a moment where I can get the drop on them. Also like the soldier before him who slowly stuck his gun into the stall at the door he was holding a German Luger though. he got his weapon in there further than the soldier with his rifle, turns the barrel towards me right where my chest was and before I even had time to react he pulled the trigger.

Now I've always hated gun dreams because I feel pain. I've been shot in these dreams and it sucks so after I was "hit" it took a few seconds but I slowly slumped down to the floor and kind of a squat with my back still against the wall but it wasn't because I was in pain but because I was trying to avoid the rest of the shots that I knew were coming. the guy shot 5 more times and stopped for a few moments. I didn't move but I was watching the door like a hawk. It opened a little wider, he took a step in and, as soon as I was able to see the tip of his nose, I shot off the wall screaming and I had a little knife on me that I plunged right where his neck and his chin meet and I stabbed him and I stabbed him and I stabbed him and I probably took that blade to every inch of his face and neck. I don't think any normal human could have done the damage that I did with the blade that I had but by the time I was done he just face look like a zombie killer clown it was just mush practically. He fell backwards onto the floor still but for some reason I had it in my head that he was still alive I don't know how you survive something like that but he was completely motionless. I stared at him for a few moments just happy that he was down and then I slowly turn and staggered towards the mirror in the bathroom exhausted. I should have been drenched in blood but for some reason I wasn't I was pretty clean. I had already started lifting my shirt up when I approached the mirror so when I finally saw myself and took a look at the spot where the bullet wound should have been there was just a little bruise there. I was expecting a hole, thought it was adrenaline that stopped the pain because I felt the bullet hit but no worse than somebody underhand tossing a rubber ball that I didn't catch. I stared at that bruise in shock up until the moment I woke up

There nothing, even REMOTELY close, that I've seen or heard of in any form recently that could've lead to the creation of this one. I'm completely stumped

^ XD

so I don't remember what happened beforehand besides this weird thing involving monkey bars and weapons the size of GI Joe weapons that I could pick up and within like 4 seconds they turn into full-size workable weapons, but apparently me Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak went to this house infiltrated it in search of this man. Felicity noted that that a light in one of the rooms had turned off so I quickly got to that area and I saw a guy coming out and yelled at him to start where it was as I held my gun up. He put his hands up and he backed up into the room he came out of and I followed him in there. It was this weird super tiny kitchen area that might have had just enough room for a fridge and one corner and counter space but I move them there and I asked them to you know give them the information that we were looking for. He said we had to close the room because it was sensitive.

Oliver got wind and he came to our area and I told him what the man said but he insisted he needed to hear too so he tries to make his way into the room as I'm like trying to use the fridge to block off the room because the doorway was door less and as he was trying to come in I'm trying to block the doorway the dude somehow managed to sneak past the fridge and takes off out of the room.

I'm like "Oh sheeit no no no!", push the fridge out of the way and chase him into the room he ran in he was just making his way out of a window and close it behind him. I couldn't get the window back over and but I watch them as he runs several yards away into but looks like another apartment building even though where he live was an actual house. He runs to the end of that walkway to where he can still see me and I can see him takes out his cell phone and makes a call. It didn't take any time at all for three or four armed men to run past him heading in the direction of our building.

I quickly let Oliver know that we had in coming and he runs towards the main entrance. Felicity was in the bathroom taking a shower for God Only Knows Why but we didn't worry about her. I mean there was nothing stopping any of these guys are just kicking in the bathroom during shooting her in the shower but they ignored her for the most part. You can hear the shower running I don't know why they just decided not to go in there but anyway.

I keep my current position Oliver is awaiting the breach in the front and there's a back deck sliding door as well so I'm kind of watching two areas because these guys come straight for the window that the man had left out of they seem to open it with almost no effort. As I'm waiting on the guys of my side the breach on Oliver's side happens first he takes out a guy I run to assist, probably should have stayed where I was but he takes out a guy I take out a guy and then I run back to my side fire some shots off drop one guy.

Take cover for a second two other guys show up with rifles but my gun wasn't working for some reason at that point so I dropped that reach out grab both rifles. they came from different directions and I don't know how I was able to do what I did but I kind of grabbed both rifles with my arm in an X pull both rifles free and strike each man with it. Only one of them went down so I had to hit the other guy a second time with the butt of the rifle.

I took the rifle and was going to move on in the next group but a dude that I think came through the sliding door was standing there and I had my gun on them but he had these two charges in his hands they were like that olive Green like Claymore color and had bright yellow lightning bolts on them he was grinning at me like "huh yeah, you going to shoot me you're not going to shoot me?". He pulls the pin on these bad boys and then he dropped the charges and then I drop him with a couple of shots before running out of the house trying to get Oliver on comms letting him know two charges were dropped. I didn't know what these were so I didn't want to touch them they were probably going to kill Felicity but at that point I was like if I leave them alone maybe they won't kill anybody, maybe it's a dud. they never went off but I wasn't taking any chances cuz I never seen anything like that.

I don't think I ended up making it back to Oliver in the front door breach before I woke up but I thought that was pretty interesting. Curious to know what information that guy had before he ran off

Last night I had a dream where I went to visit my brother at his house that doesn't exist IRL. It turned out that he had an infestation of really small people and I remember being really freaked out by one that looked like Austin Aries. I can vividly remember the noise mini Austin Aries made when I accidentally popped him by hitting him against the wall.

Fun dream.

Last night I had a dream where I went to visit my brother at his house that doesn't exist IRL. It turned out that he had an infestation of really small people and I remember being really freaked out by one that looked like Austin Aries. I can vividly remember the noise mini Austin Aries made when I accidentally popped him by hitting him against the wall.

Fun dream.

Austin Aries will find this post and call you an asshole over it in a subtweet because you're short-shaming him.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that there was a race in my town. There was legit everyone in my town, on this one big ass truck. And the myself and 4 other people I know on foot.

One of the people I know almost won, but the truck ran him over. Was really weird.

Had a dream that I got completely wasted in a hot tub, spent $600 on hookers, got lost, walked home in the rain and mud. It was wild. It was so wild, that I woke up and actually checked my wallet to make sure I had all my things. That wasn't a dream...it was a *censored*ing assault on the senses. :lol: Also, I've never been with a hooker, or even thought about it. So, that shit was just crazy. It might be because I took some 5-HTP before I went to sleep, and I haven't taken that shit in forever...

I'm not gonna get into the dream itself because there'd be way too much prologue to get through, but the realization after waking up is still lingering with me: dreams are *censored*ing weird. You can have this life changing experience with someone entirely in you head, and then you wake up and regardless of how much it's changing your life having the dream, you can't actually go talk to anyone who was in it about it, because they weren't actually there experiencing it with you.

I'm not gonna get into the dream itself because there'd be way too much prologue to get through, but the realization after waking up is still lingering with me: dreams are *censored*ing weird. You can have this life changing experience with someone entirely in you head, and then you wake up and regardless of how much it's changing your life having the dream, you can't actually go talk to anyone who was in it about it, because they weren't actually there experiencing it with you.

I know what you mean :lol:

Dreamed about a glorious adventure alongside my colleagues at work a few days ago. It's weird af

Dreamt that I was in a Fast & Furious movie, it was night all the time, I was in the parking lot, loads of tuned ricer cars with the neon and shit, Ludacris was my homie, I had an Asian girlfriend, but she left me after I had meaningful eye contact with Paul Walker.

Then I started the race and I was leading early on, but then I crashed because my shoes got stuck in the gas pedal and the wind caused my dress to fly in my face. Also, I'm wearing a dress and I'm a redhead in this dream for some reason.

So I got out, punched Fresh Prince-era Will Smith in the face because that was the obvious way to fix my car, I get back in, drive around, suddenly realized that I know a shortcut, which was basically ramming my car into a tree and that warped me all the way into 1st place and suddenly there's the finish line and I won.

Batista was pissed and said I should be disqualified for being a girl. Then I said "dude I have a dick". I lift my dress. They inspect my crotch to see if I have a dick. I see Master Roshi. I don't have a dick. But he lets me win because he copped a feel and his nose is bleeding. I use the Kamehameha.

Frieza death beams me for being a monkey. Camera pans away from me, who is suddenly Vegeta now and it shows the "wasted" screen from GTA.

I'm in what's not even my room, I press reset and I play Super Mario Bros. with my cousins. They win. I die. Game Over.

I'm awake.

Archived