Talk About Your Latest Dream

WNX

Had to come here and jot down what little I remember before I forget the rest but I dreamt I was at this awesome house that belong to my mom and stepdad. it was kind of resort set up a lot think it was a house at least the part that I was initially was house-ish. But I was on their deck doing something with their Grill I don't know if I was cleaning it or just lighting it but I did whatever and then I went to another section of the building to do other stuff.

I don't know what it was that made me come back but when I did my stepdad was there and he's mad at me for some reason. guides me where this Grill is which was on a deck that look brand-spanking-new but somehow The Grill had caught part of the deck on fire so he's like "grab the extinguisher!" and I get it and I'm like struggling trying to pull the tab to get the thing off and he's like "hurry up hurry up hurry up!" I finally get ready to spray and he's like "don't sweep it" which is what I was taught to do when you're trying to get the fires out a sweeping motion. so even though he said not to that's what I did and he got mad at me like "I was trying to not mess the grill up too much" or something. I get most of of it and hand him the extinguisher to getbthe rest. I'm looking low to see if there's any small fires in areas I missed

There are like two grills one was your standard large outdoor grill and then the other one was kind of like a trash compactor almost you know, a large dumpster, but apparently is it's more like a giant stove or something I don't think it was a grill at all but when you look inside of the little square hole in front up into the left corner there is this glowing ball of slime which apparently wasn't out of the ordinary at all because I just pointed it out to my stepdad like "there's some right there" so he shot that and it went away like any other fire would and after he put it out he proceeds to absolutely ream me out about how pretty much I'm useless and I need to do more of my life and my mom was there and she would chime in every now and then. that feeling from having someone just destroy you with words like that I wouldn't wish that on anybody. I just sat there with my head down. And my mom basically call me lazy she mentioned something about the dishes not being done and it sucks because I remember actively doing things around the house like it was my intention to do stuff it's just that I messed up the grills and they were pissed.

Then during his rant he starts going into something about a commercial with Mustafa Ali trying to describe it and asked me if I remember it. I didn't, but he was comparing that probably some inspirational sheeit that Mustafa said in that commercial and at the end of the dream it actually showed me the commercial that was in reference to and I don't know I don't remember all of it but it's weird. Had this cheesy 90 Japanese commercial vibe to it and had Santino at the end with something about his belt buckle that super special for some reason.

-----------

But that sucks I was going to go back to sleep for a little bit longer cuz this is kind of early for me but I can't. I got to text my mom and tell her she yelled at me :(. I get why Mustafa was in the dream but everything else I don't know. I think it was Jeb last night I was looking at an Alt attire from recent pay per view of his but I haven't seen any Santino caws or anything especially with special belt buckles. And granted I am kind of lazy and I still have to get my house together but this is a group effort most this sheeit that needs to be organized is not mine to organize so I don't know what I've done that would warrant me getting destroyed liked that. Whatever though

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know what the context was, but Im not complaining. For some reason Charly Caruso and Jennifer Lopez was at my college campus. Walked into a room where everyone was for some meeting or whatever tf was going on and sat next to JLO without realizing it till she brushed the side of her body against mine. When I finally realized it, she disappeared -_- *Censored* you Thanos, seriously.

Anyway, Charly sat by me while Im still trying to figure out whats going on and we all break out into singing some song idk by who but it was some pop shit like Maroon 5 and Charly puts her arm like over my shoulder and I do the same to her. Song ends, we laugh, make eye contact, I wake up.

Dreamt I was backstage chilling with Dakota Kai, Ronda Rousey and some other chick.

Only I was not backstage, I was on a cruise ship.

Then I was not on a cruise ship, I was on a pirate ship.

Our captain may or may not have been Stephanie McMahon.

Then we were surrounded with glaciers and icebergs and ended up in an ice cave being attacked by sea monsters. And with we, I mean, just Dakota (in her wrestling gear, how wasn't she cold) and me. Everybody else were fighting off-screen. I think we were heading towards the One Piece.

We beat that and an airplane kamikaze'd our *censored*ing ship. It was Asuka.

Then another pirate ship showed up and through the binoculars, I saw it was Kairi Sane. So Dakota picked up the plane and threw it, hit her ship and then sunk it.

And then, standing behind us, Monkey D. Garp was laughing about how strong and capable we kids had become.

You have to, when you're on the ship of the future Pirate Ki-

Legitimately dreamed that Ric Flair was in my room, going through my stuff looking for money. I woke up, he saw me and I said "Ric, seriously, if you need money, just ask man". He looked really sheepish and shuffled off.

Weird.

I had a daughter that was learning to be a doctor. We were on a boat and it capsized so we got stuck on an island. She insisted that I continue to help her study because the only thing she managed to grab from the boat were her textbooks.

That's all I remember.

Dreamt (looking at that word, it looks so weird and not right) about a spider outside that was large but not as large as it was when it got into the house where it became cat sized. I chased it all over the place spraying it in the face with oven cleaner every time it stopped and turned around. It wasn't aggressive or anything, didn't even defend itself. More than anything it was afraid but I just kept shooting it in its big ass eyes even though it was unaffected pain-wise, just sad

It stopped by the front door and I shot it one more time as I opened it the door and let it scurry off. At some point the owner of this house scolded one of my actual cats prolly linked to the spider sitch and he ran off. I went to find and console him, heading down to the basement just in time to see him look at me and then crawl under what looked like a baby walker with a blanket draped over.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched an entire music video for a song that doesn't exist by three artists that don't exist. It was called something lie "Dehydration (or some other large d word) and Flex" by a girl group of about 4 named Danibuss that kinda come off more like a k-pop group even though they were westerners and it featured two young rap dudes whose names escape me. Sucks I've forgotten too much of the song to recreate it but it had a hook, coherent lyrics for the most part, a fun beat, colorful imagery, the whole nine

Not that I can recall. Hide Away by Daya is the closest thing that sounds like the instrumental off top but I have no clue what the lyrical style was close to. I don't think Hide Away was the influence but I gots nothing else

Got woken up by my roommate the other night by him banging on the door (he thought it was locked but it wasn't) and then I couldn't sleep cos he was snoring. Then I dozed off and had a dream that I was complaining about his snoring to someone I knew from uni (we were both in the room); he heard us and then started to strangle me. Then she tried to stop him and he tried to strangle her. Then we tried to stage an intervention which pretty much failed.

• 2 months later...

So I was a character in a video game. There was this huge area covered in ice and this huge shadow bird (might've been influenced by DMC5) kept showing up and shooting lightning down but I couldn't hit it because it stayed too high up. I died so many times and got tired of trying so I went into a cave on the left of the map where the camera got tight and Resident Evily, fixed in many areas unlike the high angle view I got outside.

Inside the cave there would be this motionless slug-like thing on the ground and when I'd pass it, it'd trigger the appearance of this ice sorceress. Died plenty of times here too. I'd turn to attack the slug, tough sum bitch, sorceress would jack me up. I'd try to quickly beat the sorceress, slug would jack me up. So eventually i tried to trigger the two then run back outside.

Once I cleared the tunnel entrance, there was a new fight going on. A small team of allies had showed up, some firing shots st the shadow bird and also fighting a few others. The slug didn't follow me out but,the ice sorceress did and almost immediately turned her attention to the bird and the two went at it leaving us to take pot shots at her and these other guys attacking us.

One of the few we were fighting was a long dark haired girl in jeans and a small leather jacket. Turns out she was a member of our team that was being brainwashed or something. She was fast as hell, doing some martial Arts sheeit on my homies and being a nuisance but they didn't wanna hurt her so they went easy. The sorceress had just killed the bird but was on the verge of death herself from the fight. She was able to focus on us more though.

When an ice blast hits a person, it stuns you for a moment then you get completely covered in ice until you shake free. That bitch shoots a homie that looks exactly like Echa Rose, a character from a fan fiction I was gonna write years ago influenced by Iris from Megaman X4. Echa gets stunned and starts to turn and then sheeit got real, real fast. Leather jacket comes out of nowhere with a blade she practically pulled out her ass and slices Echa in half at the waste. It started to feel less like a game at that point and gave me a permadeath feel. The team didn't seem phased but I lost my sheeit.

I went after leather jacket but couldn't touch her cause she was too quick but ended up in just the right position to dodge an ice blast that hit her right in the crotch. She tried to jump it but got hit in the air, landed and iced up. I ran over to her,and almost as it were a button prompt to perform an action, I took what was like a short sickle and swung it into her neck once, then twice taking a decent chunk out, and then a third rage induced blow that took her entire head off. The entire team was stunned, including the other guy that was brainwashed that just suddenly stopped fighting. It was Jax, Michael Jai White's Jax from MK Legacy only he had the arms this time. Now I was the bad guy because I killed a chick that just cut our homie in half like wtf?

So a voice off screen tells me to subdue Jax. "Take the arm" they say. So I walk up to him, furious. I take another short blade, looks more like a meat cleaver and jam it into his chest at a downward angle multiple times like I was trying to cut his chest out in one full piece from the top and around to pull it off like a chest plate (and not the arm? O_o). He just stood there motionless like the leather jacket chick was everything to him showing no ounce of pain. Then I just burst out crying, fell to my knees at his feet with the cleaver still in his chest screaming in anger that two of the crew were killed.

That's how it ended. One of the weirdest ones I've had.

Had a dream the other morning that I was walking on the highway...headed to Jersey City, to visit my brother. For some reason, I had my cat tucked inside my vest, and I was really nervous that he was gonna jump out and get hit by a car (or just run into the woods and be gone). And I kept walking into weird obstacles like road work and stuff that made me stress even more. At one point, I had to crawl underneath some train tracks that were on a really low bridge...and when I came out the other side, I was inside some sort of really cluttered old garage. I woke up shortly after that. It was just a strange dream that had me stressing about the safety of my cat, and also about my own well-being (with the fact that I was just randomly out on this road...too far to come back, and nowhere close to my destination). I was kinda stuck in this halfway point, and it was a shitty feeling.

• 3 weeks later...

Liv Morgan was playing some VR air hockey game except the table was set up like a pool table in the sense that the goals were in the corners and there were no side pockets. She was on one end trying to do trick shots into the goals on the other side and she was having trouble getting the pucks in so she kept asking me to help and I was just laughing at her. Kind of looked like an Instagram thing like I was recording it

• 2 weeks later...

Not entirely sure what the plotline of this dream even was...but it involved a LOT of automatic rifle fire, and had something to do with a carjacking. I don't think I was even in the dream as a physical party...it was more just something I was watching, like a scene from a movie. Some dude wanted this lady to drive him in her car...like a getaway car scenario, I guess...and when she wouldn't, he started shooting up the whole street. Then, when the cops showed up, he simply jumped into her car and drove away on his own. I don't know...it made very little sense to me. Hahaha.

I was on Youtube listening to an Eminem song. The song was about birth control or some shit, with Eminem saying something like " I asked her if she wanted me to put on a condom, she said no, and now she's mad that she's pregnant ". Something like that. There was a guest verse in the song, that was like the worst verse I'd ever heard, the guy was trying to be lyrical but he couldn't flow well or stay on-beat for shit. Then I woke up, and that was the dream.

Archived