Talk About Your Latest Dream

WNX

I've been battling with myself for years to make this topic. It was a combination of an elaborate dream Gen posted about recently I believe in the Good Stuff that Happened thread and the dream I just had that made me wanna go ahead and make it. I couldn't tell you what Gen's was about off top but I was always fascinated by people's ability to remember dreams after the fact or even control what happens during the dream itself.

Alot of people can alter the course of their dreams, make active decisions that change the outcome. I've had to watch all of mine, no control whatsoever. In elementary school I use to remember them very well but, more often than not, I don't remember anything about the ones I've had since middle school. What little I do, I'll remember as soon as I get up and, within a few hours, those details are gone. I hate it. I want to know what happened and I don't know what I'd have to do with mah brainmeats to change that but if there's a way I'd like to try it.

In any case, I wanna know what's going on in you head. What was your last dream about? Which parts were you consciously interactive with? What events in your life do you think created the particular aspects of said dream?

-In what little I remember about this recent one, well, first off there was weird morning scene which doesn't seem to connect to anything else where I was talking to my mom and I think my step dad (but I can't confirm with one XD) about how it was late it was and I only had a short period of time before I had to go in to work. [[Normally I'd think this was my body telling me that I was actually late for work, but I was off so I dunno what that was all about]]

So the majority of what I recall is I was in a movie theater with my mom (which now that I think about it isn't good, because the last dream I had in a similar environment she got shot) and my step-dad (I think) and we were watching the latest Captain America movie. Not Civil War, but the forth one, and it was the wooooooooorst. They kept introducing these unfunny alien characters and there was like no action. I couldn't even tell you if I even saw Cap in there but I was made aware that was the movie we were watching.

At some point, the screen went from your normal wide projector screen to like a normal living room 50-inch range flat screen in the left most corner of the first row. There were other screen along the front wall at various sizes I guess to accommodate certain groups of people depending on where in the room they were sitting. When the movie was at it's lowest, I stood up and there was a little shelving area underneath the screen. I kept low so I would be in the way of anybody watching behind me and took a rag, dunno where it came from, to a hella dusty spot on the shelf somebody had written "Dirty!" on with their finger. [[i've done that recently on windshields and other dusty glass so that's prolly where that comes from. Either that or "Help"]].

Once I sat back down and started to pay attention again, I notice an FX watermark logo on the screen. That definitely wasn't there before. Then the commotion in the room let me know that it was something going on with the feed. It wasn't playing the crappy movie anymore but an actual FX show for some reason. Everybody started getting pissy, like they were actually enjoying that POS movie.

We ended up several rows back, mommy and me (the other guy was mia). I don't remember moving. We just appeared there. The room was still up in arms as the theater crew were trying to get the normal feed back and this little white kid in a yellow shirt with short brown hair, prolly 5 or 6, came over to us and asked me "Why did you mess up the movie?" "I didn't mess it up" "So why were you up there?" "There was a spot under the TV, it was dirty as hell. I wanted to clean it up" "Oh okay..." He hesitated for a moment. "So my mommy says you're bad people. Are you?" I look over to my mom, she looks back with an expression that only she can give. It's like her "child, please" look. I smirked a bit then answered him. "I don't think so. I don't know why you would even be talking to somebody you thought was bad, but did she say why she thought we were bad people?" "No she just said you were bad"

Only moments later this kid's mom shows up "Oh baby, don't run away like that I didn't know where you were" He says sorry as she picks up and turns, for some odd reason to step OVER the row of chairs instead of going past us. Her legs shouldn't have been able to clear those seats but the dream made it work somehow. "Let's get you away from these bad people!" she says as she steps over the first set of chairs. Never made eye contract with us in the slightest. Me and ma are both watching this lady step over chairs like an idiot and I lean over and say "Wouldn't it be funny right now if you got up and she saw you, then tried to run and she bust her A all on the floor with that boy in her arms?" and she died laughing.-

So I spoke with her yesterday on FB about her husband and I'm thinking that's why they (if that even was him) were in the dream. The "bad people" remark I think stems from me thinking lately about how I've gone through the majority of my life without experiencing any racism directed specifically at me. I'm yellow, but not mixed and, I know if being black is rough, being mixed is even harder because they often times get outcasted by both races. Lots of people thought I was part Asian growing up because of my eyes, but it was incorrect so it was irrelevant.

Anyways, your last dream. Shoot!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. I definitely always have wild dreams, so I'll be posting here in the future.

Latest dream I had was just about seeing this old friend who I thought would be pissed to see me, but she wasn't...and it was cool. Of course, then I woke up and it was only a dream...and I'm pretty sure that girl would be super cold to me in real life. So. Lol.

I don't know how much of it was dream and how much was a scenario I created every time I woke up, but I just got up from a dream that my girl and her mom got in a car accident on their way back from Jersey. IRL I was trying to wait up for them, sounds like they should've been making it back around 6a ish so I finally went to sleep around 7. Sent her a text about where she was but didn't get it until a few moments ago. I still had no clue whether they made it all the way back when I got up but there's evidence around the house suggesting they did so, phew.

Haha. I definitely always have wild dreams, so I'll be posting here in the future.

Latest dream I had was just about seeing this old friend who I thought would be pissed to see me, but she wasn't...and it was cool. Of course, then I woke up and it was only a dream...and I'm pretty sure that girl would be super cold to me in real life. So. Lol.

What did you do to her where she'd be cold to you after so long?

Not my latest dream, but it happened last month that involved Nikki Bella trying to whoop my ass

"Trying"... as in you ran or what? What did you do to deserve a Bella Beatdown?

The latest dream I had that I can remember clearly was about me and my family moving to Colorado. Like, the dream started and I was in Colorado. I was really upset, because we were so far away from all our relatives and everyone I knew. I was so relieved when I woke up from that, lol.

Any actual moving plans you guys have that are up in the air? Why Colorado?

The latest dream I had that I can remember clearly was about me and my family moving to Colorado. Like, the dream started and I was in Colorado. I was really upset, because we were so far away from all our relatives and everyone I knew. I was so relieved when I woke up from that, lol.

Any actual moving plans you guys have that are up in the air? Why Colorado?

Nope, we just moved to our current home 2 years ago, and we've been really happy with the place... we definitely won't be moving again. I have no idea what the dream might've symbolized, or why the state was specifically Colorado.

About the Nikki Bella dream, dont remember the exact details since it happened last month but I remember the major parts. I know she came to my college for some sort of partnership idea between the WWE and my college. She came and sat at the table I was at to see what me and my peers were working on. Next thing I know, she started flipping out and cursing at me and my peers, tried to slap me but I backed up, more cursing,etc. I know I didnt say anything offensive since I was star struck. Im looking around to see if someone can come and calm her down. No Cena, no Brie, no Daniel Bryan. Some WWE officials where outside the classroom, but somehow couldnt hear all the bs going on inside :shift: Anyway, she gets up and comes around to where Im sitting still trying to hit me but Im constantly moving away like Nikki chill, wtf? Finally someone comes in and removes her from the classroom still cursing me out, tells her shes drunk and that shes fired. I was like oh shit, took out my phone and started to tweet what happened but I woke up.

I'm in a field with a bunch of people from work, we are holding hands and spinning around joyously without a care in the world. Flowers are everywhere and the beautiful sound of birds chirping fills the air. Suddenly, it all goes dark, the sun seems to dissappear. Damn, a giant monster suddenly starts chasing us....one by one my friends fall and are eaten by the monster, it sucks, but I'm trying to save myself. I can't recall specifically who all the people are, all I know is I get extremely pissed once the monster gobbles up Becky; she had a big butt. It is at this point that I pull out a pocket knife and start swiping at the beast and it kinda jumps back and the rest of my friends are cheering me on...after this I really can't recall much from my dream but at least for that brief moment before I woke up I felt like the greatest hero ever. I rarely dream nowadays but when I do I hope they are quality dreams like this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream that Lil Wayne set himself on fire at some sort of press conference...and everyone was cheering, and he was all hopped up on some kind of drug, so he really thought it was a good idea.

He had two guys on either side of him with blow torches, and they were burning his tattoos off. And he was like "It's Wayne's world, baby! Yeah!"...his whole head and face had already been burned, so he was bald...and he was just plugging his album and being burned.

I woke up before I could make any more sense of that. Lol. For some reason, it wasn't really scary or disturbing...it just felt surreal. The tone of the dream was like...watching in disbelief. And just saying "what is this idiot doing?" :lol:

I had a dream where I was fighting this guy who was dressed up like a pope. From what I remember I witnessed him abusing his wife or something like that, so I picked up a vacuum cleaner and hit him over the head with it. I remember saying " You're not worthy of being a pope, you bastard " or something along the lines of that. And then I woke up.

Had a dream that Lil Wayne set himself on fire at some sort of press conference...and everyone was cheering, and he was all hopped up on some kind of drug, so he really thought it was a good idea.

He had two guys on either side of him with blow torches, and they were burning his tattoos off. And he was like "It's Wayne's world, baby! Yeah!"...his whole head and face had already been burned, so he was bald...and he was just plugging his album and being burned.

I woke up before I could make any more sense of that. Lol. For some reason, it wasn't really scary or disturbing...it just felt surreal. The tone of the dream was like...watching in disbelief. And just saying "what is this idiot doing?" :lol:

This post deserves more recognition.

Wayne literally the Fiyahman. Fiyah f-Fiyahman.

All the violence though. Beating up popes, fighting an eagle over corn, and the monster who ate Becky with the phat ass. Dreams are great XD

^

Flair: "Wooooo!"

Bystander 1: "That man is screaming in pain!"

Bystander 2: "Nah...that's normal."

Flair: *turns bright red*

Bystander 1: "Now he's turning red, we have to act!"

Bystander 2: "Still normal..."

Flair: *removes jacket and throws it to the ground*

Bystander 1: "Surely..."

Bystander 2: "Nope"

Flair: *does the Flair-flop*

Bystander 2: "He's fine..."

Flair: *doesn't get up*

Bystander 2: "Okay, maybe not."

^

Flair: "Wooooo!"

Bystander 1: "That man is screaming in pain!"

Bystander 2: "Nah...that's normal."

Flair: *turns bright red*

Bystander 1: "Now he's turning red, we have to act!"

Bystander 2: "Still normal..."

Flair: *removes jacket and throws it to the ground*

Bystander 1: "Surely..."

Bystander 2: "Nope"

Flair: *does the Flair-flop*

Bystander 2: "He's fine..."

Flair: *doesn't get up*

Bystander 2: "Okay, maybe not."

Flair: *blades*

I absolutely lost it :XD:

My latest dream had a 'Groundhog Day' feel to it... my wife and I are in the airport (not sure which one exactly), and just after we have boarded the plane, we're right there back in the long ass security screening line to do the boarding process all over again.

Guess it's my mind telling me that we like to travel? XD

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not making heads or tails of this one. Details are scarce but I had a dream about a sitcom I guess it was. A married couple, an older British gent and a much younger absolutely beautiful girl who might've been... Turkish?

Not even sure, but the majority of the convo they were having was voiceover over a first person scene of me(?) trying to shake coins out of the bottom of a lamp. It seemed like he was on the richer side, she was the trophy wife, and she wanted to go on this very expensive trip. There was a laugh track over some of the lines which is why I assumed it was a sitcom. The guy's voice kinda reminded me of the guy who plays Martin Stein in the Arrowverse so I think my mind really wanted to make him that character.

I think I was shaking out these coins because although most were pennies and coins of lower value, there were some other rarer coins in there the more I shook free. I was outside, beside a busy road. I recall many of the coins falling off the table I was working on and my lap onto blades of grass and specifically I remember a silver coin in the shape of a 10, meaning it wasn't your average circular coin. That one ended up in the grass and I stopped to look at it for a few seconds wondering where the hell that one came from and if it was worth something.

Obviously I was doing this for her, but I don't know if we were friends or I just thought she was hot. Not even certain I knew het at all. Just odd. Gonna see how the day goes and maybe something comes up that links to this

Guest Shades of Cool

I don't remember much about the dream at all, but I do remember I was going to Ronda's house for some reason and I just got in the house before I woke up.

Archived