Which themesongs are you going to give your CAWS this time around ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

for ray the brawler lewis ill use piper music, last year i used drew theme (cause of pipes are play in it )

the one i don tknow yet is the theme used for Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke

i have 2 option or i use genereic song for them and for the stable (the four horsewomen of mma , rousey theme

or i use for all 4 horse women(since ill make the stable ) use Rousey's theme for the stable and use Baszler theme for somthing else.

i might skip this year carreer mode so no need to select a song for that one (or i would have used ray the brawler lewis there but the probleme wiht loots you dont know when in your carreer you will finaly have the outfit that you want for your superstar , i still dont in my game for 2k18 i still dont have mma gloves unlocked, i still dont have kilt unlocked, (cause Ray Lewis is a scottish mma fighter and he enter to the ring with the kilt but need also mma style gloves maybe this year the kilt will be unlocked since its the collector bonus outfit, but i think last year they was locked the same .

also since w are in theme subject i cant wait to see what theme they gaved bryan danielson i hope just its not one of daniel bryan theme

Archived