Superstar Edits (share your ideas)

Generations

Mine's basically gonna be updated IRL attires for like half the roster lol.

And maybe some custom Bullet Club attires if whoever did them for PS4 2K18 does them again (Asuka, Becky, The Bar...)

Here's hoping people make:

Undisputed Era (sleeved shirts and armbands :P) and maybe a BC jacket one for Cole

The Bar dibs, don't touch them on PS4 unless you're Gamevolt :hqhq: jk

Seth's Thanos attire

Any of Velveteen Dream's attires pls

Kairi Sane's non-white attires

me edit i plan on having is

all attire that is on game exept wyatt family on the current daniel bryan,

ronday rousey will have both sumerslam (vs alexa bliss) and money in the banks. and a 2nd slot used for 2 mma style outfit ( one wiht the white top and one with the black top ( but the trunk short will have her name on it and the logo fo the 4 horsewomen)

baszler will have 2 mma outfits wiht the 4 horsewoman logo on it

if devil is in the game too (probably is) she will have a mma outfit too

andre the giant in trunk , and as giant machine( hope this year we get a no hole mask that can use the mask designs. and maybe a giant machine attire but with out the mask , and the other will be street cloths ( like he wore for summerslam when the natural disaster faced the bushwackers

after that if we dont get the shield i make the shield outfit as alternate character

if we get like i supect macho in game (trunk) and a 2nd for the dlc the dlc will get 2 of his past game tights outfits and the in game will get 2 variation of trunk

kofi 2012 will get the kofi from 2k15 outfit and a variation of color from the original outfits

new day wil get all past games outfits

if luke harper and erik rowan arent in the wyatt family from the raw bray and bryan vs the usos, then ill make them in that out fit too

if bobby lashley is in he will have 2 mma outfits (since he used to fight for belator)

same for kurt angle

aj style might give him his 2 last game outfits

after that i dont know yet wish legend we get so its hard to tell,

but if we get the same as last year

thyphoon will be as tugboat

sting 99 as bogus sting(with nwo shirt) but also turn his facepaint red and black for wolfpack using wolfpack sting outfit so i can turn the padding on legs red like he used to have back then and put the nwo in red on his top)

big show classic or pretent will have alot of his past outfit ( singlet from wcw, trunk, 2 shoulder singlet , one shoulder singlet wiht shorts, the 2 shoulder singlet wiht a jeans, )

probably make batista(wm 30 wear his 2010 trunk that we had last year) and make a blue version of his main outfit (for the outfit who got him nickname bluetista)

kane will have all his outfit , and if odd number ill make one extra with reversed color on his 2 arm outfit)

rest is to come when i know all the legends and all the wrestler included

I plan on remaking attires I made on 2K18for this year's game. So...

A couple of Edge attires ('cause who didn't see that coming?)

V1 and 2009 attires for Matt Hardy

Alexa Bliss stuff (IRON MAN et al)

For fun I dyed Rikishi's hair black and made him a heel manager for the Usos.

I might put Jericho in various masks for funsies.

I might made a stable where everyone cosplays as Undertaker for my Universe just because.

I plan on remaking attires I made on 2K18for this year's game. So...

A couple of Edge attires ('cause who didn't see that coming?)

V1 and 2009 attires for Matt Hardy

Alexa Bliss stuff (IRON MAN et al)

For fun I dyed Rikishi's hair black and made him a heel manager for the Usos.

I might put Jericho in various masks for funsies.

I might made a stable where everyone cosplays as Undertaker for my Universe just because.

???

I plan on re-making my Kevin Owens led stable; its Owens, The revival, velveteen dream and shayna bray Zee (used to be Blake and Murphy instead of the revival) fighting against HHH and Orton and Batista, or HHH and the new age outlaws (praying that them and xpac are in) as Generation NXT (they are basically a new age DX.)

Ive been running their gimmick the last 2 games and its been super fun for me.

oh i saw the comment about rikishi it remind me of the stable i did

i made samoan bassed stable

rikishi ,samoa joe, rock , roman reings all dressed like wild samoan/ headshirnkers (Bare foot , just below knee tights, black wiht their logo on right legs and samoan on the left)put the white toga(lowpart) in varius collor (exept the cheif one (rock) who has rocky mayva straped thingy),

rikishi is wearing his rikishi belt still (the bug about the tight with him is corrected when you put a short tight (like big show 2000 short trunks) his entrance skirt is brown (same brown as his rikishi name on his tight right legs its rikishi left legs is wild samoan

samoa joe is tight right legs his the samoa joe logo(star with sj on it) and left wild samoan) skirt is green

rock he wear the rocky maiyva jacket blue sky , square are blue and black , ect he also wear the skit under it same blue on his tights right legs is the rock bramabull logo , and on left wild samoan(multiple collor)

roman reings is also blue , with right legs his logo and wild samoan on the left legs

for entrance i used the aop entrance for tag (wiht rock in the animation for ellrings( i made rock the cheif cause he is the grand son of high cheif peter maiyva ;-)

next game i ll probably do lso the head shirnkers team ( as name)

with old rock, old uso, and old roman (if there is a old version of him )

both stable as all the same tag finisher the uso splash or samoan splash and i gaved all the ability to 3rd rope jump and did the head butt from top rope and the splash for that jumping move

i realy would like to end with in game having the wild samoan or or the headshrinkers (even better if both ) i woudl team them up as a stable lol

Im definitely breaking up new day, so Kofi will be Jamaican again, Big E will be getting trunks instead of a singlet, and X will be getting some video game attires.

Roman will be joining the usos so I guess he will be getting a day one is h shirt

jamaican kofi is confirmed to be in you know ( he is in the showcase teaming up wiht r-truth to defend the tag team championship vs team hell no)

so t more the 2 others that need to be recreated ;-)

Dawson and wilder and ziggler and axel four horsemen gear.

Daniel Bryan nxt in roh Bryan Danielson gear

why not use bryan danielson sintead of daniel bryan nxt? for his danielson from roh???

at least like that he would have his name

now that we know the matches of the showcase i can add showcase character edits

daniel bryan (current) will have all is past outfit (Exept the wyatt family outfit ,and wm XXX will not have the shoulder tapes), that mean 9 outfit for the 10th he will have the green blue and blue that he wear since summerslam

bryan danielson will get daniel bryan nxt oufit , and one of the othersdont know yet wish one)

kofi will get his 2k15 outfit and an alternate collours of his night of champion 12

the miz curent will get the miz 2010 outfit + one of old game variation(but wiht same collours as daniel bryan nxt trunks) , but get his 2010 theme (wiht out the may we have quiet on the set intro before the awesome). he wil team wiht daniel bryan from nxt ( and that also their tag theme song

jericho (dont know wish one will get all the other outfit that he had last few years)

if all cena are different character all 3 outfit will go on 1 (curent)

once legend revealed ill re start from the begiging ( keep in mind i have multiple profiles so the change wontbe all on same profiles ;-)

Most of mine will be current or previously used attires.

Pete Dunne and the majority of his singlets and all of BSS's recent gear

FIsh and O'Reilly's gear before they were signed

Cole's Kingdom gear

A couple of Ricochet's trunks and tights

Bullet Club gear for all members in the game and my custom ones for the Miz

Also, custom Ohno gear based off his indy attires e.g. his Seattle Sonics gear

Cole's Kingdom gear

ihope that ohno one you will share on xbox one ;-)

Cole's Kingdom gear

PS4 sadly mate

Cole's Kingdom gear

PS4 sadly mate

to bad then

Archived