What changes or updates to your caws are you going to do ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

For Gary, honestly 19 might be the version of Gary I wanted to make, given the ammountof mixed martial artists there and some of the entrances, it will be as close to what I pictured his moveset to be in my mind as you can make it. For Bjarni & Erik, IF the War Raiders are in as DLC they are getting their entrance music. Also for other's I can see Brandon X & Mike Edwards with some Undisputed Era stuff, maby taunts or entrances perhaps.

I'm hoping Ricochet is in, as there's some pretty cool moves I'd like to add to Edwards' arsenal. I've always imagined Edwards as an evolution of AJ Styles, one of the best acrobatic performers, as well as a very good technical wrestler. The Fosbury Flop would be perfect.

I really want to make more custom logos for my guys and girls this time, hopefully generally more polished all around. I've found I can manipulate text in Paint and then import it to GMP to add to the images, so I've got some ideas for new attires.

For my main CAW EJIRO, I often ponder becoming a wrestler in real life and the goal is to make him as true to what I see wrestler-self being as possible. So probably a slight attire change, and Im probably gonna make him heel this year. Definitely gonna change his moveset around as I know I wouldnt do as many flips and stuff in real life.

Been mentally plotting a reboot for Ricky Rage this year because I ended up not liking what I did with him in 2K18 but I didnt know what else to do, but now I have an idea and Im excited to try it out.

I end up tweaking and rebooting all my CAWs anyway but those two are the ones I have sure plans for at the moment.

For my main CAW EJIRO, I often ponder becoming a wrestler in real life and the goal is to make him as true to what I see wrestler-self being as possible. So probably a slight attire change, and Im probably gonna make him heel this year. Definitely gonna change his moveset around as I know I wouldnt do as many flips and stuff in real life.

Been mentally plotting a reboot for Ricky Rage this year because I ended up not liking what I did with him in 2K18 but I didnt know what else to do, but now I have an idea and Im excited to try it out.

I end up tweaking and rebooting all my CAWs anyway but those two are the ones I have sure plans for at the moment.

Is Ejiro still going to be using the Busaiku?

Thinking back about my caws, I just realized I've had Luis since Day of Reckoning 2, which is like 20 years or something lol but that's because he's based on me.

Alberto has been around since WWE'12 though, which is 8 years and both have been in every wrestling game I've had since creating them. Crazy!

I've always had short hair and been clean shaven or have had the same beard, so it helps keep the character models consistent.

Is Ejiro still going to be using the Busaiku?

Yes until they add some Ray Rowe shotgun double knees because thats the move I intended to be my finisher but the Busaiku was the best thing available.

Archived