Your plans for Universe Mode

Rhilgus

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send him down to NXT

Next: Epico

epico will be with primo both jobbers on smackdown (both single jober and team jobber)

next noam dar

oh! wile i was replying about pico someone posted an answer too for jarrett we dont even know if ihe is in the game or even if he wil be dlc so fr so hard to say ( but ill make him a midcater in the legend show

probably joing the hart foundation after a wile (cause of his connection to owen hart(wish will be a cas in my game)

then have more momentum

Noam Dar

Win the CW from Cedric Alexander, then champion v champion with Pete Dunne, and eventually move him to RAW

Kevin Owens

kevin will be teaming up with samy zayn in a team called generation , the tag finisher is the package piledriver brain buster combo.)

and will be in the run for the tag championship

now that we know the showcase matches

batista (wm XXX)

Rowan along with Harper will feud with Gallows & Anderson.

The Usos

usos has 2 version this year so

ill go with both ways

uso (Current ) top contender in smackdown )

uso ( from sohwcase ) willbe a wile tag champ in legend show but loose it eventuation to the wyatt family ( bray and daniel bryan)

next money street

Im assuming you mean Street Profits. If so, NXT Tag Team Championship reign.

Ciampa :shifty:

yes sory i dont have nxt much at home so i whent wiht the name i tough it was but i knew who they was from others talking about them sory

Im assuming you mean Street Profits. If so, NXT Tag Team Championship reign.

Ciampa :shifty:

In a blood feud with Gargano oh wait :lol:

Chris Jericho

since there is 3 version of jericho semi confirmed) cause i thikn the one announced in roster reveal isnt the one in tower or in the showcase mode so ill make all 3 ofthem

jericho modern wil be on smackdown probably have a long reing as wwe champs

the one from showcase will be teaming up wiht big show as the jerishow in raw

long hair jericho will be in the tittle picture if not champion awile too in my legend show

next the million dollar man ted dibiase

Drew McIntyre will take the WWE Universal Championship from Roman Reigns at Survivor Series, and then he will lose it at the Royal Rumble to Sami Zayn

Kevin Owens

kevin wil be in teag team division wiht samy zayn as partners named the generation (finisher willbe the package pile driver to brain buster combo) start on smackdown feuding again shane and daniel bryan team . till change to raw and get high rank in team division

next dusty rhodes

I intend to have a personal universe, and a second slot for just streaming (in the same vain as BPW).

Yeah, I'm going to try and make the IWA all originals this time, rather than adding real non-WWE caws as well. It's either that, or playing WWE just with all the originals involved.

Im looking at getting my Japanese Wrestling Promotion started. JPWA (Japan Professional Wrestling Alliance) Ive already started work with my roster with original names. Ill also be using some WWE talent on my roster wholl be defecting to JPWA. Dolph Ziggler will be the first to jump ship. At some point there will be cross promotion between JPWA and NJPW.

I intend to have a personal universe, and a second slot for just streaming (in the same vain as BPW).

Yeah, I'm going to try and make the IWA all originals this time, rather than adding real non-WWE caws as well. It's either that, or playing WWE just with all the originals involved.

Im looking at getting my Japanese Wrestling Promotion started. JPWA (Japan Professional Wrestling Alliance) Ive already started work with my roster with original names. Ill also be using some WWE talent on my roster wholl be defecting to JPWA. Dolph Ziggler will be the first to jump ship. At some point there will be cross promotion between JPWA and NJPW.

the subject of the topic is to take the last name given by another user (Example me who said dusty rhodes and say waht you will do with him in your universe, (Even if says inactive) then you give another name for the next person

I dont see that anywhere in the topic. It only says Your Plans for Universe Mode. I gave my plans for Universe Mode.

first post

for those that don't know, here's how it works. Someone posts the name of a wrestler and you have to answer with what you plan to do with this superstar in Universe Mode and name another wrestler to keep the thread alive

Velveteen Dream

Archived