Your plans for Universe Mode

Rhilgus

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Cena

I actually forget he's in the game. I know he obviously would be but he's been inactive in my universe since 2k14 where he lost a retirement match against The Miz on NXT.

So yeah, Cena be inactive again.

Next - Mike Kanellis

Ha! That is so similar to my Universe. Since 2k15, and the first Wrestlemania since I decided I'd be continuing my universe over each game, he lost a retirement match against Hulk Hogan and has only appeared once in 7 in-game years in a 6 man tag match.

Maryse

Maryse is a struggle for me. Last year she was pretty successful in NXT, even winning the championship before losing it to Nikki Cross.

Was going to have her go up to Smackdown or RAW with The Miz as a power couple but no intergender stuff has kinda ruined the appeal. Might still do it but with The Miz in a managerial capacity after picking up an injury or something.

Then again, might have her stay on NXT for a bit and take Mandy Rose under her wing before she abuses the teacher role and eventually they feud with each other over the NXT Championship.

Could even do both...

Next - Randy Orton

(looking for ideas - every year he's as boring in my game as he is irl)

Ha! That is so similar to my Universe. Since 2k15, and the first Wrestlemania since I decided I'd be continuing my universe over each game, he lost a retirement match against Hulk Hogan and has only appeared once in 7 in-game years in a 6 man tag match.

Nice. One app in 7yrs... Sounds like my kinda universe ?

Nice. One app in 7yrs... Sounds like my kinda universe ?

Haha yeah. Definitely pleases me. I brought him back in a one-off WWE vs WCW supershow in the ECW arena last year. I can't see him resurfacing this year!

Randy Orton - Leader of new group the Undisputed Era, He's in a similar role to the one he played in The Legacy with the two youngsters by his side. I like the idea of him leading this group.

This is the case because Adam Cole will be joining Kenny Omega et al in the Bullet Club rather than being in the UE.

Next - Sting.

They will be drafted to Smackdown in the hope to build themselves back. They will start strong with a victory in the first PPV against Reigns and Rusev. They will continue to be booked strongly until the Royal Rumble where they will win the tag titles and defend them at Wrestlemania

Aiden English

She will start off as a member of the Riott Squad, being booked as the powerhouse of the team until the face turn of Ruby Riott and after a feud between the two of them, she will become a top heel of the division. I will put the focus on her " hunter " gimmick and have her as someone who hunt their prey by being smart and vicious, kinda like Orton in 2009 and she probably gonna have a good feud with the champion Ronda Rousey down the line but won't win the title

Ruby Riott

Ruby Riott

Ruby won the NXT Women's Championship from Nikki Cross at the 'mania Takeover weekend with some assistance from 2 people in black hoodies and masks. So naturally she will start as NXT Women's Champion and the leader of the newly founded Riott Squad.

The Riott Squad will dissolve within a month or two with Liv going to SD and within a few months Ruby will probably lose the belt. Atm I'm thinking Mandy Rose will be the one to take it after some help from Maryse but my NXT Women's division is still up in the air.

Next - Xavier Woods

AJ Styles will start as the WWE Champion before losing it around Summerslam to Roman Reigns. From there, he will start to decline as a top face, having a lot of victories but never able to win his PPV matches until he gets sick of it and turns heel just before Wrestlemania on his friend and WWE Champion, Daniel Bryan hoping that winning the title at Wrestlemania will bring him back at the top

Samoa Joe

Archived