WWE2K19 Roster Reveal Discussion Thread

Jmerc

As gutted as I am about some obvious people that should be in the game and arent, this years roster is sick.

Yeah plus those that are missing will likely get some amazing caws made of them anyways.

And most times they come out being better than in game models

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As gutted as I am about some obvious people that should be in the game and arent, this years roster is sick.

Yeah plus those that are missing will likely get some amazing caws made of them anyways.

And most times they come out being better than in game models

Exactly, i see Macho Man caws every year on CC that are easily ten times more accurate and better looking than the in game one. And any Ciampa caws made in 2K19 i can safely bet will be better than his 2K18 model, easily.

So i've been gone a while and just got back, has anyone said anything about Ciampa, Murphy, Cross or Kendrick being in the game?

Yes Smacktalks published a youtube video stating the reasons. Apparently NXT stars are offered less to appear in games - and the likes of Ciampa and Cross basically wanted more. The missing legends are due to their deals expiring, a HOF contract lasts for usually two games, sometimes with an option for a third.

I guess Buddy Murphy just plain didn't make the cut, as he wasn't mentioned.

Archived