WWE2K19 Roster Reveal Discussion Thread

Jmerc

There's nothing justifiable to leave them as DLC, outside of "we want money"

As stupid as that would be, it makes a lot more sense than anything else I've heard. Sadly I feel like they just aren't in the game which really sucks but at least I won't be disappointed all over again when dlc is announced/the game comes out, or pleasantly surprised if they're in.

I dunno Mayor, I was just speculating perhaps.

Not trying to sound like a jerk, I just think this theory is setting people up for disappointment.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing justifiable to leave them as DLC, outside of "we want money"

As stupid as that would be, it makes a lot more sense than anything else I've heard. Sadly I feel like they just aren't in the game which really sucks but at least I won't be disappointed all over again when dlc is announced/the game comes out, or pleasantly surprised if they're in.

Yeah, agree. The only other thing that makes a bit of sense would be as unlockables for Tower mode and even that feels like a stretch. If they are DLC it better be damn good to make it remotely justifiable. Like if Henry was removed for the HoF DLC the HoF DLC better be back to a showcase like pack.

oh I know, we are all taking shots in the dark here and with the way 2k is with their info, they softball most questions and avoid the hard ones, and with their info release strategy one can see why. People dont care about the 11 daniel bryans, showcase mode or towers. They care about other stuff.

so basicaly you call me not a person ??? cause im happy to find that we will have daniel bryans showcase and since he changed alot of looks im happy they dont put them as alternete outfit

si care waht people dont care so i guess that mean im not a person?

and no one care about showcase yet when they removed it there was roar of protest agains that . people wanted it back . but no one care right? ..

no waht youmean is you dont care about those you do not talk for every one .

oh I know, we are all taking shots in the dark here and with the way 2k is with their info, they softball most questions and avoid the hard ones, and with their info release strategy one can see why. People dont care about the 11 daniel bryans, showcase mode or towers. They care about other stuff.

so basicaly you call me not a person ??? cause im happy to find that we will have daniel bryans showcase and since he changed alot of looks im happy they dont put them as alternete outfit

and no one care about showcase yet when they removed it there was roar of protest agains that . people wanted it back . but no one care right? ..

Where in the *Censored* did he call you a non person? What Rekka is saying is that some people at the moment, are not caring about the Daniel Bryans, the Showcases and the Towers cause they want to know if certain superstars that weren't announced at the roster reveals are actually in, like Ciampa, Nikki Cross, Kendrick, and Seven. The way 2k is going with this business strategy is not only strange, but it seems like they're not telling us everything we need to know. When we ask the questions, the hard ones, they seem to avoid them at any cost.

Personally for me, I like the fact that we're getting 11 Daniel Bryans, the showcase mode, and this towers mode. But I also would like to know more, like we need confirmation that Ciampa, Nikki and Kendrick are in the game.

and BTW, learn to use grammar correctly, you type like a child...

Where in the *Censored* did he call you a non person? What Rekka is saying is that some people at the moment, are not caring about the Daniel Bryans, the Showcases and the Towers cause they want to know if certain superstars that weren't announced at the roster reveals are actually in, like Ciampa, Nikki Cross, Kendrick, and Seven. The way 2k is going with this business strategy is not only strange, but it seems like they're not telling us everything we need to know. When we ask the questions, the hard ones, they seem to avoid them at any cost.

Personally for me, I like the fact that we're getting 11 Daniel Bryans, the showcase mode, and this towers mode. But I also would like to know more, like we need confirmation that Ciampa, Nikki and Kendrick are in the game.

and BTW, learn to use grammar correctly, you type like a child...

ill highlight the part where he says that NO ONE CARES go see the red bolded underline part

he clearly says that no one cares

et pour ton information pas tous son née a des endroits ou l'anglais est la langue première dans ces cas si c'est un peux normal que l'anglais est pas parfait a 100%

now so you know what i said

for your information not every one are born in a place where the english is the first language in those case not having a perfect english at 100% is normal.

Maybe Ciampa and Cross will be added later, like the Great Balls of Fire arena was.

Maybe Ciampa and Cross will be added later, like the Great Balls of Fire arena was.

Ehhh, that's the thing though. The Great Balls of Fire Arena WAS actually already in 2k18, it just couldnt be accessed at the time until 2K updated the game.

It's kinda like how in the past games there were moves that were in but locked out of access unless you had a modded PS4 or Xbox or hacked the PC version of it to get the moves.

If Ciampa and Cross were already in, but are locked out of access, that would be not only be idiotic, but cruel as well. It would be just as bad as that whole Capcom incident where the "supposed DLC" fighters were already on the disc...

I know, that's the hard part, waiting! >w<

But I really do hope Ciampa, Cross and Kendrick are in. I'm hoping 2K did the same thing that they did before, leaving out certain superstars on purpose when they're already in the game, no worries...

But while we're waiting for the embargo to lift, why don't we talk about the entrances that'll come? Who's entrances are you guys looking forward to seeing the most?

For me, I'm interested in seeing how Heavy Machinery will look, along with Bianca and Woken Matt Hardy! In fact, what I'm looking forward to the most is the possibility of Matt an Bray having a tag entrance together!

If their tag entrance made it in, I would mark the hell out! XD

Why would Kendrick even be out this year? His last year's model looked pretty neat.

Honestly I think he is DLC because A. More $ out of the fanbase and B. People bitched about the DLC last year. Though honestly we are all speculating.

Pretty ridiculous though taking someone out who was base roster last year to make people pay this year. Screams of greed. Why not give us more up and coming NXT stars who didn't make the cut?

Yall realize you can just get the Deluxe edition and have them all eventually for free if they are DLC, right? Lol.

That being said, I doubt anyone being complained about is DLC. But if Ciampa were, I wouldnt even be mad. His look changed quite a bit. Now hes even got a new song, weeks before release.

I would love it if 2K is just trolling us by not mentioning Ciampa, Cross and Kendrick by having them as secret unlockables in the game. It's all wishful thinking but something like Ciampa comes out during an NXT match, Cross for the Women's division, Kendrick for a 201 match and maybe, just maybe, Mike Kannelis with Maria on Raw. Would be fun.

I mean something like the thing they did with Lesnar once where he is unlocked after the first Universe mode match and starts a feud with the winner of the match. I wanted to see something like that again but without it being known to everybody before hand.

Geez now I'm just excited with "my" version of the game.

Yup agree with ANTI. That's why I am going to buy either Deluxe or CE since I don't need to purchase PSN credits for the DLC.

And some people saying if Ciampa is going to be DLC he will take someone's spot in the DLC. All roster spots discussion has been debunked by 2K in the past. It all comes to who are being approved by WWE to be in the game.

@Superboi: That would be cool and a good reason to play Universe or etc. Only problem is that they would be unlocked if you have the Accelerator DLC. The surprise will be gone unless they will not make them available in that.

In the event that things couldn't be agreed upon with Ciampa, and there was some contract dispute, the silver lining to that cloud is that King Moe will lose credibility with his followers. He tweeted months ago that Ciampa's entrance showed off the "new audio system" and that smaller arenas sound so much better. We see how that looks so far. Ontop of hinting that we'll get brand new legends this year, especially some people involved with RAW 25.

In the event that things couldn't be agreed upon with Ciampa, and there was some contract dispute, the silver lining to that cloud is that King Moe will lose credibility with his followers. He tweeted months ago that Ciampa's entrance showed off the "new audio system" and that smaller arenas sound so much better. We see how that looks so far. Ontop of hinting that we'll get brand new legends this year, especially some people involved with RAW 25.

He will delete those tweets and will act as nothing happened.

Im almost positive that Ciampa, Cross, Kendrick and more will be just hidden in Tower Moce as unlockable characters. Ciampa at the end of an NXT Tower, Cross for a womens, Kendrick for 205.

I feel like also the Faces of Foley will be an unlockable tower in itself, so strange to remove them all.

Archived