WWE2K19 Roster Reveal Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people are thinking Ciampa isn't in because of "heel heat" I think guessing that he is unlockable through Towers mode isn't that much of a reach.

I guess, i mean Towers Mode could explain alot of the absent wrestlers like all the faces of Foley not big revealed, they could be unlocked from a legends Tower mode, Cross and Ciampa from an NXT Tower Mode.

If people are thinking Ciampa isn't in because of "heel heat" I think guessing that he is unlockable through Towers mode isn't that much of a reach.

I could see that being the case for some of the previously unannounced legends as well. Play through Modern Era Tag Team Champs Tower and unlock Tyson Kidd.

Also, more of a general statement, don't worry about alternate attires being removed. They didn't announce the alternates last year. Everyone thought all those Stings were removed, but they'll probably all still be there. Plus before his absence, Timschel said that Dusty, Macho Man, and Undertaker were not removed from disc. With Flair and Dusty's alternate attires being confirmed as street wear, it would be VERY silly to make Dusty's only attire in the game his casual appearance from Starrcade 83.

Some are still whining that Ciampa and others are not in the game but man! My boi Shelton made it in! So that means the Dragon whip also made it. It's all about the Benjamins 2K.

I really hope his running step up knee made it in, where he runs up the turnbuckle and smacks his knee into his opponents face while they're on the top turnbuckle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjSTG2Oq5Q

Some are still whining that Ciampa and others are not in the game but man! My boi Shelton made it in! So that means the Dragon whip also made it. It's all about the Benjamins 2K.

I really hope his running step up knee made it in, where he runs up the turnbuckle and smacks his knee into his opponents face while they're on the top turnbuckle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjSTG2Oq5Q

The dragon whip has been in the game as a kick reversal for quite awhile now unless you mean that you want it as a strong strike.

ShinGojira89, I think you're talking about the wheelkick reversal.

The one where the opponent catches his leg and spins him away as he comes back around and kicks his opponent in the head? Thats the dragon whip we are talking about right? If so then yeah thats in the game as a reversal, how it should be imo.

Why do they do this shit everywhere with someone whos SUPPOSED to be in. Smh.

I guess last year it was Almas fault though.

Not just Ciampa. Brian Kendrick & Nikki Cross also.

Could be tower unlockables though if there are NXT, Female NXT & 205 towers.

Lol yeah, they added Cryme Tyme over them, who had been released at the time. I remember them talking about that in one of their shoot interviews together.

And now street profits are in and Kendrick is out. History repeats itself.

Are you serious? ????? Kendrick was actually one of the wrestlers I ended up pushing the most smh. He just won the IC Title on my WrestleMania show before ending the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4wg7CIVpkc

the complete roster reveal in a video format. is about 10 minutes long.

If you shelve the elephant(s) in the room, it's not a bad roster at all. And I don't believe they've included DLC yet either.

Archived