World Politics Discussion

Generations

Horrible. People that resort to violence is what is wrong with this world. Alright, you don't agree with his politics. But it is never okay to throw crap at people or assault them.

What is worse is Burger King is endorsing this crap.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a dog whistle because I don't like people getting assaulted.

Yes...we all believe that.

*eye roll*

You really have to try harder with your trolling.

Please link any proof you have that I support people getting assaulted. I'll wait.

Horrible. People that resort to violence is what is wrong with this world. Alright, you don't agree with his politics. But it is never okay to throw crap at people or assault them.

What is worse is Burger King is endorsing this crap.

Completely agree. What exactly does this accomplish for the person that threw it? What does it accomplish in general? Could you imagine if this happened to Obama? The person would be a racist. If it happened to Hillary? A Sexist. If it happened to Biden? A "Far-Right" Nut.

No one should encourage this behavior regardless of what side of the political spectrum you are on.

Could you imagine if this happened to Obama?

Stop doing this. Stop mentioning Obama about every god damn thing that happens, ever.

Nice try Gen. But why don't you tell us why this is acceptable behavior in your opinion? I'm very interested to learn.

Could you imagine if this happened to Obama?

Stop doing this. Stop mentioning Obama about every god damn thing that happens, ever.

Nice try Gen. But why don't you tell us why this is acceptable behavior in your opinion? I'm very interested to learn.

I don't recall taking any stance on the contents of the video.

I said it's bullshit to make everything about Obama. This couldn't have less to do with Obama.

For the record though, if someone is a complete piece of human garbage who goes out of his way to make the lives of his fellow man miserable for the sake of putting money in his pocket...then, yeah, I'm not really crying a river over a milkshake being dumped on him. I'm certainly more concerned about churches and schools being shot up...women being raped and being unable to have abortions. You know...bigger things. Actual assault.

Acting like a milkshake being thrown on a certified prick is some huge travesty...that's an interesting stand to make. The man is fine. He was embarrassed. That's all. Call it "assault" if you want. It certainly isn't "acceptable" public behavior. But the guy is fine. I can laugh at his expense all day and sleep like a baby. I'm supposed to feel sad for him because his pride was hurt? Hard pass.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I kinda feel like World War 3 has already started...it's just a civil war among humanity as a whole. Authoritarian governments vs their own people. A war on common sense, a war on the environment, a war on common decency. Etc. Not nation vs nation, but humanity vs itself.

and in Asia, Hong Kong is seeing civil unrest while India is ready to fight Pakistan and seize Kashmir. It also seems in the UK, we're getting Muslims/people of color vs. white supremacists, and shitbags like Katie Hopkins and Trump aren't helping anything with their bigotry.

Archived