Confederate Flag!

CWA

I almost got banned for uploading a Confederate flag logo that i use for a caw of mine. everything got whipped out somehow and i went to log on and i had got the warning message. I just dont get it why people are so damn sensitive. Im african american and i only use the flag for a caw.

explain to me how people get away with posting nude body textures ! how fair is that.

Who says they get away with it?

Just because you see it, doesn't mean they aren't punished for it later.

Anyone who breaks community guidelines are susceptible to punishment. This is just how communities work.

• 3 weeks later...

Just the way it is really. They do have warnings about posting sensitive things on the thing though.

But why though? I didn't know they made having the Confederate flag a violation.

Just saw this post, but in America...there is a lot of places it's banned now. You can't fly it at all, including here in KY.

Really? I see people with Confederate Flags around where I live pretty often, and I live in upstate New York.

Depends who pushes the law. Where I am in KY, you aren't allowed to fly them, but I see a lot on trucks and stuff.

the place it should be acceptable is on the roof of an orange 1969 Dodge Charger with an 01 on the doors :P

yeah im a Dukes Of Hazzard fan

I'm a Daisy Duke fan. But yeah the General Lee is the place for a Confederate flag. Or Bossman's sleeve.

Archived