Major Issue in 2k18 !

CWA

Hey guys i have a little issue going on.

This is about the 2nd time that ive logged on and my caws arenas images and titles are gone.

they vanish. i downloaded the caws i had on cc but after a while it wont let me go past the male female select screen when i try to create more caws.

I havent had the cena nuff additions long and the angle add ons long and its the second time that its happened. ive literally had to download caws just to create the caws i normally would have.

would this have anything to do with the add ons ?

Not long after i had got the cenanuff stuff ! i want to delete it. now the game wont allow me to choose whether i want to create a male or female. its fustrating because i make some of my logos for caws

If you're losing data anyways, I'd suggest uninstalling the game. I think it differs from system to system but it looked like the file manager on ps4 deletes everything in association with a game as opposed to choosing to delete the game but keep the saves or installed Dlc like previous gen. I dunno, but delete it, reinstall the game then reinstall the dlcs, then start.the game and see if it's still an issue

Archived