Where are you going to buy 19 from ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Buy like I have since 2K16. And you know, I don't know if I was lucky or what, but last game the season pass was free and I don't know why. :huh:

What version did you buy and how much was it?

The standard version and it was 60 bucks.

It had a Deluxe Edition insert in it?

No, I just got the standard version with no insert of a deluxe. But the twist is I got the season pass for 2K17 at the same time as the game and it had to be payed for, then for 2K18 I got the season pass with the game again and it was free this time. And I have no clue why.

I'm always suprised when people buy new games from GAME... I get trading in and that but still it's the most expensive place for new releases more often than not. Heck I've cancelled more pre-orders there than purchased over the last few years.

I'll probably order online in the end. I go for the cheapest option I can find... Supermarkets are usually a good shout as well, sometimes even Argos. And if it does end up being GAME that's cheapest I've got a £50 gift card to use.

I used to work for them in my distant past. I also have a loyalty card. One other thing about WWE at Game is that they always have the "preorder" bonus DLC in the boxes on the shelves.

Ordered it from GAME, I give up on ordering it online and not getting it on time or the post don't come until 2pm. So I've ordered in store, I'll go down for a McDonald's breakfast as it's right next door, and be there with my face pressed on the door waiting for them to open at 8:59 :lol:

Any games coming out 5th that might do a midnight launch?

UK peeps, where yall buying from?

Keep an eye on Argos. They advertised 2k18 at £80 and the day before they advertised it for £60. Whether or not that was a mistake I don't know. I'm going to go with Game because Argos don't do pre orders in store and I don't trust anyone to deliver on time anymore and my postman doesn't come around to me until 1/2pm. I can be outside game at 9 and playing by 9:30 going to pick it up.

Game are doing an exclusive steel book case if you're into that sort of thing, I've never had a steel book so I'm intrigued about it.

But yeah keep an eye on Argos, it's £80 atm but could lower it again.

Every year I buy on PS4 then again on PC during the summer sale, but I think this year I am going to go straight to PC. I plan on doing a universe mode for Youtube this year, plus I really like the option of using the mods to "update" the game.

Every year I buy on PS4 then again on PC during the summer sale, but I think this year I am going to go straight to PC. I plan on doing a universe mode for Youtube this year, plus I really like the option of using the mods to "update" the game.

Keep an eye on Argos. They advertised 2k18 at £80 and the day before they advertised it for £60. Whether or not that was a mistake I don't know. I'm going to go with Game because Argos don't do pre orders in store and I don't trust anyone to deliver on time anymore and my postman doesn't come around to me until 1/2pm. I can be outside game at 9 and playing by 9:30 going to pick it up.

Game are doing an exclusive steel book case if you're into that sort of thing, I've never had a steel book so I'm intrigued about it.

Argos are listing release for Deluxe as 9th with delivery between 9th & 10th. I wouldn't know whether to trust them or not.

Argos are listing release for Deluxe as 9th with delivery between 9th & 10th. I wouldn't know whether to trust them or not.

I didn't look at that, I don't think I'd trust that either, I'd go pick up though, I don't trust the companies anymore or my postman :lol:

Archived