2K Showcase - MyCareer

AverageGamerJAB

So, I have thought about this all day. Since they are bringing back 2K Showcase, I hope that means that 2K will allow us more creative freedom for our MyCareer Mode. Following a bland as hell storyline and accomplishing set goals does not make me want to complete the MyCareer. I want to be able to walk around backstage and form tag teams and join stables and form partnerships and create feuds. I want to have the option to join Titus WorldWide, or SAnitY. I want to be able to feud with Adam Cole for the NXT North American Championship in 2K19. I want to be able to say in NXT as long as I possibly want and it be MY decision to be called up and make new partners and friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I am misunderstanding something you are saying, but why are you equating the return of Showcase Mode with more freedom in MyCareer?

I'm saying that hopefully they take all the "acheive this objectives" goals with Showcase so that the MyCareer is actually creative for each person instead of follow the story.

Maybe I am misunderstanding something you are saying, but why are you equating the return of Showcase Mode with more freedom in MyCareer?

I'm saying that hopefully they take all the "acheive this objectives" goals with Showcase so that the MyCareer is actually creative for each person instead of follow the story.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see why the two correlate, sorry.

Showcase mode will have zero impact on the thought process behind MyCareer. If anything, i'd say the only thing it does mean is that resources were dedicated to an additional mode in Showcase, therefore less likely that there'll be huge changes to MyCareer.

Archived