Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

Is it possible to tell yet what time frame the attires are from?

Mostly from October-December at this point, subtracting Ronda.

Got to remember though Balor's Demon outfit for last year came from Sumerslam, so could be around anytime

Oh totally true, but thats a fairly isolated incident. We can normally guess a rough time frame for the majority of gears/looks, and this year seems to be the same.

Yeah that was probably well enough in advanced

they have stated that there is no real time frame for their scanning outfit, they come to show and scan as much as they can , then come later and do the same so some wrestler would be around wm other would be around december other around april

like we know already that they scann several on wm cause we are supposed to get shane and daniel brian vs kevin owen and sami zayn form that show cause its featured in the daniel showcase, and we have ronda form that frame so some other might get their wm outfit too

and if they came to the wm show then probably they came also to that nxt takeover

and scan some there too that why probably we have the most up todate roster this year with nearly every one on the roster in the game on main game

they also came for royal rumble to scann ray misterio so some will be their royal rumble outfit too

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda hope we get Lita's RR outfit

i sure hope for a different outfit since caused by the compyright of the shirt designs they couldnt use the color stripes and so we got all white instead they should have used a different outfit for that reason .

and since she was in the rumble it could be cool to have her new looks(tatoo) too

We have 33 women confirmed. Next week we'll get the same old legends hopefully with some surprise and at least 2-3 more women from NXT.

So far we have:

1. Alexa Bliss

2. Alicia Fox

3. Asuka

4. Bayley

5. Becky Lynch

6. Bianca Belair

7. Billie Kay

8. Brie Bella

9. Carmella

10. Charlotte Flair

11. Dana Brooke

12. Ember Moon

13. Kairi Sane

14. Lana

15. Liv Morgan

16. Mandy Rose

17. Maryse

18. Mickie James

19. Naomi

20. Natalya

21. Nia Jax

22. Nikki Bella

23. Paige

24. Peyton Royce

25. Ronda Rousey (DLC)

26. Ruby Riott

27. Sarah Logan

28. Sasha Banks

29. Shayna Baszler

30. Sonya Deville

31. Stephanie McMahon (via screenshot)

32. Tamina

33. Trish Stratus (via screenshot ot Tower mode)

No-playable character:

1. Zelina Vega

I really hope they do something with Ivory, given she is the female HoF character this year. Change her look and update her music? Also, it would be INCREDIBLE if they gave us Molly Holly but I doubt it

I am so surprised at Nikki Cross not being announced

Unannounced from last year game:

Emma (not in)

Summer Rae (not in)

Nikki Cross

Ivory

Jacquline

Beth Phoenix

Alundra Blayze

Lita

Most will be in but I have some doubts on Jackie and Alundra

Why do you say that?? I can't see them getting rid of any legends especially female because they don't have many. Not to mention that Jackie's scan is one of the best...ever

Unannounced from last year game:

Emma (not in)

Summer Rae (not in)

Nikki Cross

Ivory

Jacquline

Beth Phoenix

Alundra Blayze

Lita

Most will be in but I have some doubts on Jackie and Alundra

Why do you say that?? I can't see them getting rid of any legends especially female because they don't have many. Not to mention that Jackie's scan is one of the best...ever

On top that wasn't Ivory inducted in to the HOF, that was one of her biggest rivals

Why are you people expecting royal rumble women legends? There is no chance for them I think.

Legends roster maybe same as last year.

Probably because that pretty much what Rey was. And he is in the game so there is a chance.

Rey is on the verge of signing with WWE, whereas none of those women even have a contract with WWE and not on their radar for getting signed. We never got royal rumble legends and this year will be same.

Archived