Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question, is Zelina still available as a wrestler after getting the update?

Yup!
That great to hear! It sucks when they patch something that's actually fun to use.

I was worried they were gonna take her out like Lana last year but they were so nice to overlook it. One thing they did right!

Quick question, is Zelina still available as a wrestler after getting the update?

Yup!
That great to hear! It sucks when they patch something that's actually fun to use.

I was worried they were gonna take her out like Lana last year but they were so nice to overlook it. One thing they did right!

Thank goodness they did keep her in. :)

Pretty cool that theyve added Biancas Hair Whip move into the game with this new update.

https://twitter.com/gabe8th/status/1058841261363421184?s=21

Awesome! I'm glad they did.

Hey guys I'm back with an update from whats going on in my Universe. I am controlling just the Smackdown Womens division.
sd%2Blogo.png

Storylines

My current Smackdown Womens Champion is Becky Lynch after she cashed in her Money in the Bank contract to defeat Natalya (who was reigning for 200+ days) and Paige in a triple threat match after interrupting their singles half-way through. Paige was injured a few months back at the hands of Maryse during a title match at Wrestlemania, leading the title to become vacant. She has recently returned from injury as a heel bringing with her Sonya Deville from NXT (current NXT Womens Champion) and also Mandy Rose who was last years Money in the Bank winner. She won the Smackdown Women's Title at Elimination Chamber but lost it back to Paige the next night. Tamina is working as Maryse's enforcer but recently won a #1 Contenders Battle Royal to face the champion Becky Lynch at Tribute to the Troops. Lana and Liv Morgan are employed under both Smackdown and NXT whilst they continue to practice their craft. They often team together on Smackdown to face some of the more experienced girls but come off short. Liv Morgan turned face and left the Riott Squad on the 1000th Episode of Smackdown. Maria and Zelina Vega have been feuding as they both act as managers for Superstars, leading to the two facing off in a singles competition at Survivor Series which Zelina won following a distraction.

Smackdown Womens Title History:
1. Paige
2. Maryse
3. Paige (2)
4. Maryse (2)
5. Mandy Rose
6. Paige (3)
7. Natalya
8. Becky Lynch (current)

Smackdown Womens Roster:
Becky Lynch (WWE Smackdown Womens Champion)
Lana
Liv Morgan
Mandy Rose
Maria
Maryse
Natalya
Nikki Bella (inactive)
Paige
Ruby Riott
Sonya Deville (NXT Womens Champion)
Tamina
Zelina Vega

Screenshots:
2lo21le.jpg
Sonya Deville waiting for her opponent Lana in singles competition on Smackdown Live. The previous week on Smackdown Deville attacked Lana whilst managing Becky Lynch in her match. Can she get even?

IMG-2037.jpg
Out next is Lana with Becky Lynch in her corner. Becky has been helping Lana train to wrestle during her time on the Smackdown Main Roster. Will it be enough to defeat Sonya Deville who has been working closely with Paige respectively.

IMG-2038.jpg
Lana taking no prisoners and getting straight to business!

IMG-2039.jpg
The longest reigning WWE Smackdown Womens Champion, Natalya makes her way to the ring on an episode of Smackdown Live. She puts the title on the line against Paige.

IMG-2040.jpg
Natalya holds that title close to her Hart, she has fought the entire division away from stealing her gold! She has been reigning for over 200 days.

IMG-2041.jpg
Becky Lynch cashes in her Money in the Bank contract at WWE Hell in a Cell! She makes Natalya and Paige's title match a triple threat and upped the stakes!

IMG-2042.jpg
The referee makes it official and this match is now a triple threat for the championship!

IMG-2043.jpg
Becky Lynch has won the WWE Smackdown Womens Championship! Also ending a record reign by Neidhart!

IMG-2044.jpg
Maria executing a picture perfect head scissor takedown to Ruby Riott.

IMG-2045.jpg
Paige and her team, Absolution look to make impact on Smackdown live. Since turning heel and returning from injury, Paige gathered the support of Mandy Rose and NXT's Sonya Deville to help make this impact.

IMG-2046.jpg
The trio making their way to the ring as they take on the team of Maryse and her enforcer - Tamina Snuka.

IMG-2047.jpg
Former 2x WWE Smackdown Womens Champion - Maryse makes her way to the ring after taking a brief hiatus from the ring following her title loss. She means business.

IMG-2048.jpg
Tamina making her presence known.

2v01n3n.jpg

Maria making her way to the ring for the first time in a WWE match in almost a decade! She takes on rival Zelina Vega on Smackdown Live.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm back with an update following my second Royal Rumble in Universe Mode. Just to note, I did not create the Victoria CAW (I just changed the hair) or the Layla CAW so I am not taking credit for those.

IMG_20950129cb0872e04d75.jpg
Victoria makes her WWE return to cause some carnage at the Royal Rumble! She has been assigned to the Smackdown brand and already has her sights set on Nikki Bella's championship. Can she overcome the odds?

IMG_211286935bf804fef08a.jpg
Entering at number #22 in the Royal Rumble was Maria who clearly did not come out dressed for a fight. She acts as a Manager to Mike Kanellis on Smackdown.

IMG_211337d99f41e8855e5a.jpg
Proving that she's still got it, Maria executes a very sneaky move that sends Natalya to the outside and out of the match!

IMG_21146980585486be2a45.jpg
Victoria showing her strength, wasting no time in eliminating the Juvenile Delinquent and furthering her quest to win the match.

IMG_21113b42446657d0c86b.jpg
Maria is sent to the outside by the returning Glamazon, Beth Phoenix!

IMG_211592340fa01cbe96ad.jpg
A pretty cool shot of Layla trying to eliminate Lita from the match. She wasn't successful though as Tamina interfered and tackled Layla to the mat.

IMG_21160d3ee44f43614e15.jpg
The return of Hall of Famer - Trish Stratus! Trish is wearing one of her signature outfits and is ready for a fight! Looking to make history, can Stratus get a title match at Wrestlemania?

IMG_21175cce0c0acfe75e01.jpg
A cool shot of Layla making her entrance to the Rumble Match featuring a couple of eliminated Superstars.

IMG_211861ed3626d5bbf9d4.jpg
Dana Brooke making her entrance during the first episode of the WWE reboot of the ECW brand! (Random photo but I liked it)

IMG_21208a6f117346687928.jpg
WWE Smackdown Womens Champion - Nikki Bella

IMG_21224c34a78c97e60ebb.jpg
A custom look I made for Ruby Riott who is on a Singles run on Smackdown without the Riott Squad. I wanted it to be something completely different to what she's worn so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah Logans Kentucky knee is in the moves pack. Also can be used for Meiko Satomura.

I was wondering why it wasn't included on disc. At least we're finally getting it though.

Same. Maybe it wasn't completely ready at that time?

Sarah Logans Kentucky knee is in the moves pack. Also can be used for Meiko Satomura.

I was wondering why it wasn't included on disc. At least we're finally getting it though.

Same. Maybe it wasn't completely ready at that time?

I think it's because she really didn't have a finisher, and the only thing she used was the running knee when she was first brought up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived