Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait so she was already in 2k18? That's pretty cool. I did not play enough to notice, but I like that.

?Yeah, Maryse is in 2k18. I have her in a tag team with Emma. She'll have to go solo in 2k19 or get a new partner because all of the CAWS that I plan to download will be original characters, so Emma won't be back. I may have her go solo, I think she's tired of being in a tag team.

Definitely curious what the rest of the women look like, especially the ones that are returning to the series. Curious if there's been any significant improvements in that department. Hopefully they have because so far, least in my opinion, both Liv and Sarah are already two of the top looking models in this series.

The bigger question gor me though is do Liv and Sarah have their singles themes and trons? Would suck if they were stufk with the Riott Squad stuff.

Honestly would be surprised if they did, since as far as I know, they've only used Riott's theme since being called up.

The bigger question gor me though is do Liv and Sarah have their singles themes and trons? Would suck if they were stufk with the Riott Squad stuff.

Honestly would be surprised if they did, since as far as I know, they've only used Riott's theme since being called up.

I know, but then again Zack did get Radio last year despite not having used it in ages, and they sid manage to sneak #DIYs singles stuff in there.

I cannot wait for this to come out. Itll be fun to be able to start day 1 with two all female brands. On my 2k18, I have 4 brands for women with all the downloaded characters.

On a side note, if anyone is planning on getting the Flair version that doesn't play Supercard, let me know. I can afford that version but would love the SC content if it isn't being used.

They all look good, and its good to see the Riott Squad have a tag entrance - hopefully this bodes well for the IIconics and Absolution.

Where was it confirmed they had a tag entrance? Was there footage of it?

Oh never mind, I just realised that the ratings revealed showed them all coming out together! I thought it was 3 separate screenshots spliced together haha

Hoping 2k19 has more female + female tag entrances and winning animations.

Given the Roitt Squad and absolution you would think that would be a given but given the Iconic Duo fiasco last year I am not holding my breath.

Should add LayCool and Divas of Doom

Hoping 2k19 has more female + female tag entrances and winning animations.

Given the Roitt Squad and absolution you would think that would be a given but given the Iconic Duo fiasco last year I am not holding my breath.

Should add LayCool and Divas of Doom

Those two would be nice especially LayCool but not too hopeful about those. Hoping Team BAD and PCB, and Team Bella trio entrances find there way in as well.

I usually make the new girls join the NXT roster for my Universe mode continuation but if Liv and Sarah don't have unique trons and themes, I might need to get creative.

I think I will let Sarah join The Wyatt's and have Liv Morgan debut as Carmella's cousin. Carmella is a heel right now, a midcard level heel but has had victories over former champions like Paige, Trish Stratus and even current RAW Women's Champion, Alicia Fox. I think bringing in her excitable little cousin, Liv Morgan, might give her the boost she needs to become champion.

Also, with the rumours of the Women's Tag Titles, I think 2K20 will be the first time the title is in game so I will begin forging alliances and tag teams during this next year

Is it possible to tell yet what time frame the attires are from?

Mostly from October-December at this point, subtracting Ronda.

Got to remember though Balor's Demon outfit for last year came from Sumerslam, so could be around anytime

Oh totally true, but thats a fairly isolated incident. We can normally guess a rough time frame for the majority of gears/looks, and this year seems to be the same.

Is it possible to tell yet what time frame the attires are from?

Mostly from October-December at this point, subtracting Ronda.

Got to remember though Balor's Demon outfit for last year came from Sumerslam, so could be around anytime

Oh totally true, but thats a fairly isolated incident. We can normally guess a rough time frame for the majority of gears/looks, and this year seems to be the same.

Yeah that was probably well enough in advanced

Archived