Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the sequence shown it looks like Sasha's entrance may have been finally updated, but I'm not sure. Man.. if only Emma was still in..

Agreed. Hoping her entrance and moveset are still there though. I plan on taking a shot at making her.

Im not a fan of Carmella ? The straps on the singlet are too thick and her hair/face just looks bad. I have been impressed with everything else so far. Does anyone know if mixed tag matches have been confirmed yet?

I wonder if we will see a Womens Evolution DLC pack including women like Nikki Cross, Molly Holly, Michelle McCool etc?

Im not a fan of Carmella ? The straps on the singlet are too thick and her hair/face just looks bad. I have been impressed with everything else so far. Does anyone know if mixed tag matches have been confirmed yet?

I wonder if we will see a Womens Evolution DLC pack including women like Nikki Cross, Molly Holly, Michelle McCool etc?

We dont know anything for sure but my guess is No to the DLC PACK and unlikely to the mixed tag

Just trying to catch up on the 2K19 news. Trish finally has a new look. Hopefully other legends are updated like Lita

well we do know taht hbk has is 2005 looks,

booker t changed for king booker

so its easy to expect new outffit for others too

also note that some are returning form older game for the showcase

example mizz wil have is 2010 outfit for the showcase

kofi old outfit too

rtruth too

ect

we even get back thw white pants version of bray wyatt.

and the face painted usos

She looks fine to me. Looks like a weird stylized picture anyway. The problem with her attire and Beckys attire (and others) is that of course 2K is gonna have to cover up more skin than maybe what the girls are actually wearing on TV. Therefore, you arent gonna see as much boob or ass cheeks hanging out of female attires as you would like. One day. Til then, Community Creations all day. Like...those Carmella attires are pretty revealing on TV...like Im almost surprised they let her slide with it...but Im definitely not complaining.

For those saying women's rumble was confirmed just by the trailer, hasn't the [6] man over the top rules for women already been a thing? Never played one or tried to set it up, but if it was, how can you be sure it's not that just because it's in an RR arena?

Archived