Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to read all of your plans for the Women's Division in your Universe Mode!

Well, the inclusion of Bianca Belair was a surprise but it's perfect since I wanted to actually turn Sasha Banks and their styles fit together. I will probably have a booking kind of like, Sasha Banks doing most of the wrestling and Bianca kind of like a video game boss that finish the job to sell her as a powerhouse ( kind of like the Wyatt Family but don't know if I should add a third member. I think Mandy could fit if she's in ) and maybe have her beat the champion Rousey ( since I would like to use it to push a new talent instead of someone already established )

For the rest, I don't really have anything special in mind but I think that my 3 top faces for Raw will be Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch and Ruby Riott my top 3 heels will be Alexa Bliss, Bianca Belair and Shayna Baszler

Thrilled with the roster thus far. Is that it for everyone from Raw & NXT now? I find it strange theres no Steph or Nikki Cross?

Im pretty sure they class Stephanie as a legend, so she should be with that group. We know she is in Daniel Bryans Showcase too, so I cant see them having removed her.

As for Nikki, she could be billed alongside Sanity next week, or the alternative is NXT is not yet completely revealed - Ciampa was missing too. Well have to see what next week brings.

I will have 2 saves with one being an all women universe.

The other universe will be mixture of men and women.

I will put all the legends on my legends show. Last year included Mickie and Maryse.

8 women on RAW

8 women on SD

The rest on NXT

I will have 2 saves with one being an all women universe.

The other universe will be mixture of men and women.

I will put all the legends on my legends show. Last year included Mickie and Maryse.

8 women on RAW

8 women on SD

The rest on NXT

I can't wait to read all of your plans for the Women's Division in your Universe Mode!

Given the amazing amount of in game women I will have to continue my all women Universe-WCW Womens Championship Wrestling

?I did my own all women WCW universe in 2k17 and 2k18, in fact I'm on the final week of the year with 2k18. I have it filled up with the entire women's roster and 100 female CAWS, separated into 4 different shows, 33 women per show, each with 3 championships, one show with Asuka as the WCW Champion going the entire year undefeated. I can't wait to get started on 2k19!

Thrilled with the roster thus far. Is that it for everyone from Raw & NXT now? I find it strange theres no Steph or Nikki Cross?

People are confused I think. They never said that was all the RAW/NXT superstars. They said it was over 70. Never said all. :P

I will carry over my storylines as I they ended in 2K18 Wrestlemania, which was my Wrestlemania 20 (Starting from WWF Smackdown on the PS1 with only Chyna, Tori and Debra as active wrestlers!)

Ruby Riott had debuted as the winner of the Summerslam Super Fan competition and won an opportunity to valet their favourite wrestler at a PPV event, she chose Paige. During this time, Alexa Bliss (who had been taken under the wing of Paige alongside Carmella, who had since turned heel,) had earned a title shot against RAW Women's Champion: Sasha Banks.

Alexa was attacked backstage and as the only available in-ring talent, aside from her opponent, WWE Officials let Paige face Sasha. Paige would win the title thanks to the persistent interference of Ruby, who would later go on to become a more permanent member of the roster, aiding Paige seemingly without her notice.

It was eventually revealed that Paige knew all along about this and had actually instructed Ruby to take out Alexa back in September. Ruby begin in-ring competition on NXT but primarily was a RAW Superstar and eventually would turn face against Paige's bullying and faced her idol at Wrestlemania winning the RAW Women's Championship only to lose it to Alicia Fox who cashed in her Money in the Bank contract at that moment.

On Smackdown, Emma had been champion and was having a dominant run. Summer Rae had been injured before Wrestlemania 19 and had returned at Summerslam. As the months went on, Summer realised she wasn't fully healed and decided to retire but Emma interrupted her retirement speech, prompting a feud. Summer would go on to win the title at Wrestlemania 20, with Emma promising to quit if she lost to a 'broken Barbie'. Summer retired as the Smackdown Women's Champion, leaving the title vacated.

Also on Smackdown, the stellar tag team of Rusev & The Miz had dissolved terribly and at Wrestlemania 20, Maryse and Lana accompanied their men to ringside, with The Miz coming out on top thanks to Maryse. Now with rumours of Lana's in-ring training, is it likely we will see the Ravishing Russian finally step between the ropes in a legal capacity after nearly four years of managing?

When GM mode first became a thing, I went back and played a year of each game as if it was GM mode, booking my own storylines etc. but really only for the women.

So in my Universe, I have a full title history and a record of every Diva to have competed and every Diva to have held a title in my WWE.

I tried to differ from WWE booking, for example Michelle McCool debuted as a female referee because of her generic music and attire until Trish Stratus, the mega heel, managed to buy her and win matches that way. Leading to Lita's return as she brought Christy under her wing against Trish and her 'rookie' Michelle McCool.

When GM mode first became a thing, I went back and played a year of each game as if it was GM mode, booking my own storylines etc. but really only for the women.

So in my Universe, I have a full title history and a record of every Diva to have competed and every Diva to have held a title in my WWE.

I tried to differ from WWE booking, for example Michelle McCool debuted as a female referee because of her generic music and attire until Trish Stratus, the mega heel, managed to buy her and win matches that way. Leading to Lita's return as she brought Christy under her wing against Trish and her 'rookie' Michelle McCool.

Oh my God I made the same with the girls but since WWE Svr 2006!I still have the history of the WWE Women's Championship and the WWE Divas Championship with every woman who held them, how many times they held titles, where and when they won it lol

For example in my WWE. Kelly Kelly is the first-ever woman to unified the Women's and the Divas' championship, Trish is a x9 Women's Champion winning both the Women's and Divas title or like Naomi is the last Divas Champion and first-ever SmackDown Women's Champ. I would be so intrigued to see your titles' history with which woman held the titles!

And you're very creative with you current storylines, loved that Paige-Ruby feud and how you developed it. Can't wait to read you on 2k19!

Oh my God I made the same with the girls but since WWE Svr 2006!I still have the history of the WWE Women's Championship and the WWE Divas Championship with every woman who held them, how many times they held titles, where and when they won it lol

For example in my WWE. Kelly Kelly is the first-ever woman to unified the Women's and the Divas' championship, Trish is a x9 Women's Champion winning both the Women's and Divas title or like Naomi is the last Divas Champion and first-ever SmackDown Women's Champ. I would be so intrigued to see your titles' history with which woman held the titles!

And you're very creative with you current storylines, loved that Paige-Ruby feud and how you developed it. Can't wait to read you on 2k19!

My copy and paste of my tables didn't work but I will share my title history with you tomorrow (it's getting late here and it's a LONG list haha) for now, here are some highlights

WWE Women's Title

Longest Reign - Beth Phoenix with 301 days

Shortest Reign - Alundra Blayze with 28 days

Most Reigns - Trish Stratus with 5 total reigns

WWE Diva's Title

Longest Reign - Kharma with 273 days

Shortest Reign - Ivory with 7 days

Most Reigns - Nikki Bella with 3 total reigns

NXT Women's Title

Longest Reign - Alundra Blayze with 308 days

Shortest Reign - Bayley with 84 days

And below is a list of the women who competed in matches but never won championship gold (at least yet)

Aksana

Alexa Bliss

Ashley

Asuka

Becky Lynch

Carmella

Christy Hemme

Dana Brooke

Debra

Ember Moon

Jillian Hall

Joy Giovanni

Nikki Cross

Peyton Royce

Rosa Mendes ( was technically a participant in a handicap match when managing The Bella Twins but was never tagged in and stayed off the ring apron)

The Kat

Vickie Guerrero

I also end up using CAWs and stuff for an all Women's universe too but I don't track that year to year and for my year to year tracking I ONLY use in-game superstars and titles, no creations.

Is Maryse confirmed to be playable? If not, I think it's a possibility. Honestly I'd be excited to have her again. Would probably bring back the Divas title and put it on her in my Universe in a controversial storyline of some sort.

Plus I'll take her over Emma this year, since we can't have too many good things at once.

Archived