Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lana seems like a definite. Really hoping we get Zelina Vega as a wrestler and not just a manager, though history is definitely not on her side with this since she started to wrestle in NXT and beyond post-Wrestlemania

Yeah, I think Zelina's first match in NXT was against Candice LaRea which was in April. Unless they have her only as a manager on disc and have her playable character be a DLC. Either way, I also hope Zelina is in not just as a manager.

Is there any credibility to King Moe on Twitter? Hes states that theres more MYC competitors in the game than just Kairi & Shayna. Could that mean the likes of Bianca, Candice, Dakota or Lacey have made it in?

I think expecting anyone beyond Nikki, Shayna and Karie is setting yourself up for disappointment. I think it is great to hope for more, I know I hope for more & more legends too, but I am keeping my actual expectations low.

Is there any credibility to King Moe on Twitter? Hes states that theres more MYC competitors in the game than just Kairi & Shayna. Could that mean the likes of Bianca, Candice, Dakota or Lacey have made it in?

No. We don't allow talk of the twitter accounts. They're not anymore credible than an educated guess.

We had to ban discussion of them when people found out they're not accurate they got extremely dissapointed. They even blamed 2K and even us. Seriously, they DO NOT have inside information. Take my word for it.

If KingMoe had any info he would give details to prove that he does. He doesn't. So like the Mae Young thing, all he said was more than Shayna and Kairi from the tournament are in the game. Well seeing as how the other women currently seen heavily on NXT all appeared in the tournament, chances are at least one of those names will be featured in a DLC pack at the very least. So when that happens, KingMoe can act like he was correct, simply because he said more than 2 from the tournament and he didn't actually name anyone specifically. Theres a reason his posts are private.

Man, the fact alone that Kairi has one of the best shots of debuting this year is like 2K collectively singing Elton Johns Your Song to me, so Im about as chill as can be about it.

And the fact that Io Shirai has a good shot at being in 2K20, giving us Asuka, Io, and Sane all in the same game is nuts. While also completely ignoring the odds of adding Toni Storm and Candice along the way.

If KingMoe had any info he would give details to prove that he does. He doesn't. So like the Mae Young thing, all he said was more than Shayna and Kairi from the tournament are in the game. Well seeing as how the other women currently seen heavily on NXT all appeared in the tournament, chances are at least one of those names will be featured in a DLC pack at the very least. So when that happens, KingMoe can act like he was correct, simply because he said more than 2 from the tournament and he didn't actually name anyone specifically. Theres a reason his posts are private.

I'll say this last thing about King Moe and the others. The reason people believe him is because he deletes all the wrong tweets and then the next year he goes "check out all this tweets/post that are correct."

That's why people got on the hype train.

Man, the fact alone that Kairi has one of the best shots of debuting this year is like 2K collectively singing Elton Johns Your Song to me, so Im about as chill as can be about it.

And the fact that Io Shirai has a good shot at being in 2K20, giving us Asuka, Io, and Sane all in the same game is nuts. While also completely ignoring the odds of adding Toni Storm and Candice along the way.

Someone chopping onions around here?

Ahh okay. Thanks. I brought in to Twitter hype. Ill ignore him in the future.

Smacktalks has confirmed Shayna Baszler as her T-shirt has been spotted in the crowd in the latest vids of Tyler Bate & Pete Dunne.

She's prolly in, but it's not good to use crowd t-shirts as confirmation. There have been superstars in the past with crowd shirts that were nowhere to be found

Ahh okay. Thanks. I brought in to Twitter hype. Ill ignore him in the future.

Smacktalks has confirmed Shayna Baszler as her T-shirt has been spotted in the crowd in the latest vids of Tyler Bate & Pete Dunne.

She's prolly in, but it's not good to use crowd t-shirts as confirmation. There have been superstars in the past with crowd shirts that were nowhere to be found

Lest we forget the 4 Horsewomen debacle of 2K16 when Charlotte's t-shirt was seen in the crowd

Should be a pretty solid roster for the women this year. Losing only Summer Rae and Emma while gaining Mandy Rose, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Sonya Deville, Shayna Baszler, and Kairi Sane at the bare minimum. Not to mention Ronda. Excited to expand out my potential womens roster for Universe.

Just watched the feed these are the women that were announced:

Ronda

Bayley

Ember

Bianca

Kari

Sasha

Lana

Lib

Ruby

Sarah

Shayna

Mickie

Natalya

Alexa

Dana

As well but they kinda just got stuck in as text.

Was just coming to post this:

People announced today, either through the video and at the end of the video:

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Bayley

Bianca Belair

Dana Brooke

Ember Moon

Kairi Sane

Lana

Liv Morgan

Mickie James