Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toni Storm in some kind of DLC pls

In my heart of hearts I want this so bad. However, if we didnt even get UK guys like Dunne and Bate last year and dont know if theyre officially in yet this year, Im not too confident about someone like Toni. Given her fanfare, hopefully she appears on WWE programming enough over the next year to make the next game. I mean Dunne and Mustache Mountain have been constants and favorites on NXT programming, so chances of their inclusion are super high.

They could put her on NXT Generation and the world would mark out, but highly unlikely.

Man, imagine if Asuka didnt lose to Charlotte at Mania. And Mella cashed in and failed, and Asuka and Ronda were these two unstoppable forces on different brands destined for an epic clash one day like what was SUPPOSED to happen. Lol

I am not looking forward to seeing how much they lowered Asukas overall, if they did.

Man, imagine if Asuka didnt lose to Charlotte at Mania. And Mella cashed in and failed, and Asuka and Ronda were these two unstoppable forces on different brands destined for an epic clash one day like what was SUPPOSED to happen. Lol

I am not looking forward to seeing how much they lowered Asukas overall, if they did.

Can you imagine how boring WWE tv would have been had that happened? Anyone who faced them you would already know they wouldn't lose. Kinda like now, but 10x worse.

Zelina Vega is an interesting situation. I mean if their argument about Lana a year or 2 ago is that there was not enough tape on her to develop a Moveset or call her a wrestler, and Zelina is a known wrestler and has been for years, do they go with it?

Also, maybe NXT is one thing, seeing as they only choose a select few from there, but in what world does a main roster Almas have any say as to whether or not his likeness is used for anything? Is he The Undertaker? Lol

Funny thing is that between Mania 16 to Mania 17, Lana wrestled in more matches than Stephanie did her entire career. Yet, Steph keeps being in games

I have a weird awesome feeling about who the dlc female legend will be,

Who do you think it is??? Usually the female legend is the year's female HOF inductee. However,Ivory is already in the game.

i cant wait to play with Ronda Rousey ]im not sure if talking about in events out fit is considere as spoiler so ill put it as spoiler

just bummed that her summer slam outfit isnt in game by default its changed abit and i like it her tight remind me of ufc tights she had and i want her to be a mixt of ufc and wwe abit like brock in my game , well i guess its a good things too cause that way we can have 2 alternate for her plus the main oufit and still work for my plan , since one of them will be ufc outfit if i find on xbox one creation wish im sure i will like this wiht the rousey on the side , it shoudlnt be even to hard to create somthing like that turn the top black and add line on her trunks , and rousey on it i might even try to do it myself

29aqniv.png

ronda will be my dominating female in my game , ill just probably give her 2 finisher her sub and a martial art kick style (non submission) for more impact .

The combination of Ronda [at Summerslam] being so famous and so over and looking so badass and being so dominant reminded me how long its been since I legitimately saw someone who reminded me of Chyna

i agree even with so little experience she has she is so badass i was rooting for her on all her 3 matches . that why im happy she is in the game so she can be my woman champs in my universe in my show only of woman . i used to care less of woman wrestler in wwe in their games but lately i have several i like ,

i like lita, trish , nia jax , asuka the 4 horse women, ect . enought that i make a show just for them (one arena for both weekly show and ppvs but still

They really dont help themself with the angles they choose for screenshots...that doesnt look like a game that has facescan technology at all.

It is not even looking like a 2018 game...the character models just look too plastic to me, and here the attire looks even more painted on.

But we have seen worse from the wwe games.

Archived