Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart passes away

abhunter

Just a rough month for pro wrestling. Condolences to Nattie and the family.

*Censored*, what a way to go. Feel bad for Nattie.

Bret is a strong guy. Id be devasted (Im sure he is right now), but I wouldnt know how to deal with the fact that literally all of my brothers who came into the business with me are gone. Like, shit.

Not literally all of his brothers. Not close, infact.

He meant his brothers in wrestling.

Bulldog, Owen, Anvil. All of the guys who Bret was closest with (his wrestling brothers) are all dead.

Bret is a strong guy. Id be devasted (Im sure he is right now), but I wouldnt know how to deal with the fact that literally all of my brothers who came into the business with me are gone. Like, shit.

All of my brothers who came into the business with me are gone

I guess his actual brothers Keith, Bruce and Ross don't count for some reason.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're really sticking with this, huh? Interesting...

He said "all his brothers in wrestling"...it's like having brothers in arms during a war. You can say "all my brothers are dead" and not be referencing your actual family by blood. It was obvious to every single person here that he was saying exactly that...but you have to be a typical pain in the ass. Very telling. And is it even a worthwhile thing to argue?

Just a rough month for pro wrestling. Condolences to Nattie and the family.

He meant his brothers in wrestling.

Bulldog, Owen, Anvil. All of the guys who Bret was closest with (his wrestling brothers) are all dead.

All of my brothers who came into the business with me are gone

You know what, I'm calling you out on this one. Once again you've started a ridiculous argument. I BANNED YOU and allowed you back and for what? To have you do it again. Dude...I don't think you know the definition of self control. I hope you work on it. Seriously...it got old.

Edit: Weird time to say but I noticed I didn't reply in this topic. RIP Jim.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived