WWE2K19 first gameplay from EUROCOM

romanticking

Maybe its a series of stupid questions but if this is at an event why is it so dark? like so dark we cant see a thing but the tv? why does the monitor look like a small tv?why is literally nobody walking by? Cenas model is wearing the same attire from 2k18. In the past when leaked footage is shown from events the person recording is usually at a booth where as they pan the camera around you can see at least 3 monitors minimum with people playing. They usually ask a friend or someone to record over their shoulder or they themselves record other people playing.

It seems as if the camera was held at a crap angle to hide the top half of the screen which would of shown a give away like the wwe2k18 logo usually spotted in the higher area of the arenas with the kfc and snickers logos.

Fakkkkkkk33333333

I dunno the first bit during AJ's entrance the belt is underneath the vest, if it was 2K18 with an alternate attire the belt would be glitching out of the vest.

Are there any mods on PC that fixes it? It seemed that the game was played using a Xbox controller so maybe it's modded PC version?

Edit: Eh, E#37 read my mind and was faster than me! Damn you slow fingers!

and change the bloody running animation. Nothing kills the look of a cool running attack or outside dive when its preceeded by a leisurely jog.

I've been saying this for the longest. Shit has to go. Give us a charge button for a burst of speed until it changes or something.

It's a fake because Eurocom isn't real

I like how everyone is just ignoring you, no offense.

Pffft who needs the truth when you can bitch and moan?

Aren't you supposed to lock when it's fake lol

It's a fake because Eurocom isn't real

I like how everyone is just ignoring you, no offense.

Pffft who needs the truth when you can bitch and moan?

Aren't you supposed to lock when it's fake lol

Wanted to make sure before I closed.

Archived