WWE2K19 first gameplay from EUROCOM

romanticking

I dont want to believe this is real but it does sound like they are at an event and I doubt an event would have downloaded a new AJ attire so Im inclined to believe it is legit. Im gonna reserve judgement until I read an article or see some non-Gameboy SP footage, but this is the most I have ever considered buying Fire Pro.

I won't jump to conclusions just yet. But I also won't deny the possibility that this is legit footage. I'll just stay on my toes and keep my fingers crossed that this is some very early build or something like that...

I believe it is legit. Caught a few new selling animations, and if you check the 3:25min mark, you could see AJ Styles hitting Cena with an enziguri and Cena hits the ropes and bounces off of them, never saw that before.

I thought that was a glitch.

If it is legit and as they dint made huge improvements to gameplay, hopefully they have added the new content to the game like more gimmick match types, improvements to universe mode etc.

This is what they should be doing. The games look fine. It plays decently. I've only recently stopped playing 2k18 because exhibition matches are only fun for so long. MyCareer is the shits. Instead of trying to change the wheel again, they should be focusing maybe making the wheel last a little longer. Story creators, A better single player story, actually changing Universe for once, and maybe even a Management Mode.

I don't mind it looking a lot like 2K18, it would be crazy to expect major graphical overhauls every year. The motions look a little less mechanical than previous years which is good. Hard to tell much from this clip though.

Edit: FAKKKKKKEEEEEE. EuroCom isn't even real. Least not as a convention

Yeah every year people see gameplay of the latest game and they always say the gameplay looks the same as the last games. I don't expect the gameplay to be all that different, what you can expect are updated moves, models, attires, changes to modes, addition of a mode etc. But the core gameplay aint gonna change much from year to year.

I mean every UFC game doesn't feel all that different from the last in terms of the gameplay.

Not true to me. Every UFC game has felt different to me. Even the striking gameplay is similar but seems very evolved from what it was just a year or two ago. I was comfortable with the first, then they added new things like the submission/transition system for part 2 that I never fully got the hang of, and then the 3rd came out and was even more different and complex, but awesome.

Once again, another thing that comes out about this game that I am unimpressed by. But hey...Im still gonna keep a positive outlook on it because I didnt hate 2K18....I hated all its problems.

Imagine planning out a big year of created content, and spending hours and hours and hours working on things, just for bugs to occur and wipe out everything youve worked on, via disappearing logos or random crashes or updates ruining other parts of the game or parts of your creations that you worked forever on. And imagine gaining some weight and incurring major injuries that could be attributed to all the time of quote-unquote inactivity that was spent trying to bang out creations that I just kept getting screwed on anyway at the end and having to redo. I have a lot to say about this company and the games theyre putting out, these days. Lol

It's fake. The LED board is still in the old position on the ring, surely it's updated in the new game to be the ramp side?

Not necessarily fake I'm assuming they need to get something out for this and I'm assuming Arena's don't take that long to do cuz basically copy and paste different logos very possible this could be the new game at a very early build where they have a new guys in it but it's also the old Arenas 2

Random thought, but is it kinda sad that its 2018 and it would still be an absolute achievement if we were able to continuously run the ropes in a WWE game (until stamina runs out) if we wanted to?

Let me press R1 while running if I want to hook on the rope or something...

Random thought, but is it kinda sad that its 2018 and it would still be an absolute achievement if we were able to continuously run the ropes in a WWE game (until stamina runs out) if we wanted to?

Let me press R1 while running if I want to hook on the rope or something...

I agree completely.

Archived