How to increase real face/heel move set in game

PopUpPowerPost

In edit superstar section, there is a place where you each wrestler has a section for what part of the body they attack.. arm, leg, head, body. For Heels, make sure their arms and legs are at 75% (highest). Tested in game, say Samoa joe, mostly all he does is attack arms and legs (attacking body part) like real life.

Added great authencity to me when facing ai

That... does not match up with anything that's ever been said about the HPR

So you're saying you dropped Joe's Arms/Legs to 75% (which means you INcreased the Head and Body to 125%) and he attacks the limbs of OPPONENTS more? That doesn't even make any sense. This isn't all in your head, this noticeable change?

I haven't touched it in a while but I remember the hit points being based on a 4000 points system were each body part was at 1000 points. You have to have 4000 points, regardless of how you allocate them so if you drop any part, you have to increase another to offset it. It won't let you exit the menu otherwise.

But yes, pics please. We have to be talking about two different things

Edit:: And I see where I initially misread the initial post. You said 75% but put (highest). That stumped me because I was thinking 75% out of 100% per limb, which meant you were dropping them 25 and would have to knock the head and body up to offset. Until this post, I was under the impression increasing the arms and legs would beef that superstar's limbs while making it easier to damage their body and head, which the majority of attacks target those so you'd be screwing yourself over. Nothing AI related. Maybe pics wouldn't do this justice. A video comparison would

Each superstar has a hit ratio (want part of the body they focus the most. Head, body, arms and legs). You can find this in the edit superstar section next to where you set their default attires.

When clicking on it, lower their body and head and maximise the arms and legs (how far it lets.). In game, the wrestler (if you max out arms and legs) will target that body part more (like heels do) thus making it more authentic. Ive noticed a difference (but could be in my head).

@WNX its for the wrestler you edit, not where youre attacked.

Archived