what takes you the longest when creating a Wwe Superstar

TheAbyss24

When I create a superstar I like to get every detail of the person's face and body down right and it takes a long time. If I have no photos of the wrestler I'm creating I will watch videos and freeze frame them so I can get facial expressions and muscle size down pat I also screen shot the wrestlers tattoos from the video and use them on the caw of them itself

I do original CAWS and for me it depends, sometimes it's the appearance, while other time its the moveset. Depends on the CAW.

For originals the moveset is often the trickiest. I probably spend the longest on the attire however. It would be a custom entrance, but due to limitations of championship entrances, generally I keep those basic now.

Just the whole thing, I guess. A creation is never really finished, tbh. There's always something you think of that you can tweak or implement to make it a tiny bit better. Goes for all forms of art, really. And I'm super lazy these days...so that's exactly why I end up downloading creations rather than making them myself. :lol:

Move-sets, more often than not. If there's no "Top 10-50 Moves of *wrestler*" videos of the guy I'm making, I'll have to sit through and watch multiple matches, which takes way longer than it should. Then it's morphing, not that hard once you're used to it. IMO face textures are the easiest.

It Always differs to me, sometimes the face (textured or untextured), sometimes the logos for attires and sometimes indeed the movesets.

In most cases are the logos for attires though since I have to create many logos myself due to the lack or parts in the Editor.

Just the whole thing, I guess. A creation is never really finished, tbh. There's always something you think of that you can tweak or implement to make it a tiny bit better. Goes for all forms of art, really. And I'm super lazy these days...so that's exactly why I end up downloading creations rather than making them myself. :lol:

Yeah, I've had to be strict with declaring mine "finished", and try and direct the new ideas into new characters. I've still gone back and tweaked some - but I have at least left Edwards alone (as the best ideas usually found their way to him)

Face textures are a pain, finding the pictures first, but then editing them in the GMP2 to blend the flesh colours is very time consuming. Once I've got a good one, the face morphing in game isn't too bad.

Face morphing takes me the most time, but in a good way. I like fine tuning things as best I can. I wish cheekbone morphing was more obvious, like I tweek things up and down and dont really see the result of what tweaks Ive made until I take it in-game. The shadowing of the Backstage lighting makes it difficult to fully see what youre doing, but it what it is.

I will say that any face photo you find has to have almost perfect, neutral lighting all over the face or youll have to kill layers using designs to cover up the imperfections, particularly the sides of the face where the texture cuts off and the in game skin color begins. A super useful thing would be a sort of airbrush tool (with opacity) similar to Hair Dye that you could use to clean up a face photo application.

It would also be helpful if, when I change lighting, that lighting just stayed, and i could go back and make changes to my caw whilst in Natural Daylight or In Ring lighting or whatever. Also a setting where I can make them lift their arms and lock it that way as I continue making changes, so I dont have to constantly go to menu screen pose to make sure a pattern placed on the sides of a girls top is actually connecting properly. Little things like such make the already-tedious creation process seem like even more of chore than a fun thing.

Archived