WWE 2K19 - Screenshot Thread

Jeb ★

Maybe we should just be happy Jeff is in at all considering he was injured for so long and they took out Ciampa and Kendrick...

Injuries does not mean a thing with the roster selection. Maybe they have other plans for those 2 and also Nikki Cross who was never injured. Remember Paige and Tyson Kidd were in the game in the past even though they were injured or missing in action for a long time. Even Big Show is in this years game even though he is not that active.

I am ok for Jeff not to have facepaint but atleast give us other attire choices. They could atleast given him his wrestlemania return attire.

Not to discredit your point but injuries absolutely mean something in cases where a person needs a new scan. In order to successfully scan someone they need to be able to stand on their own without help and without anything save for their underwear. So for someone who needs crutches to stand or has a cast or a sling for instance, they can't be scanned, or at least not without some trickery.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People complain about non-scanned models all the time.

But my point was just that scans can't be done on the injured due to needing to be able to stand without help or anything in the way.

I agree with the ability not to scan people with injuries but that does not hinder them for being in the game. Maybe they have plans for those people not included. We'll know once the final roster is announced which is the DLC.

For attires. Reference pictures are there to use. Usually that's how it is done. WWE could provide them with HQ pictures of every angle of the attire.

Same, Ciampa's model last year was so terrible I can't make my self use him even with all the great attires in cc. If they made him DLC to improve his model and have an updated attire, entrance motion and music then I'll be ok since if he is DLC he will just be included in the pack so you don't have to pay for him for individual download.

Only way it works is if he's the 6th person in an NXT pack without any raise in the price of the DLC pack. Paying for someone that was in the game a year before at no additional charge while also losing out on one of the various other highly requested NXT names still not in the game (EC3, Ricochet, Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, etc) is crap, regardless of how good or bad his model from 2K18 is. Sets a pretty shitty precedent too if 2K starts to think that people have no issue with paying extra for content that was originally given in game the year before.

Only way it works is if he's the 6th person in an NXT pack without any raise in the price of the DLC pack. Paying for someone that was in the game a year before at no additional charge while also losing out on one of the various other highly requested NXT names still not in the game (EC3, Ricochet, Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, etc) is crap, regardless of how good or bad his model from 2K18 is. Sets a pretty shitty precedent too if 2K starts to think that people have no issue with paying extra for content that was originally given in game the year before.

If Ciampa is DLC he wouldn't be taking a spot of someone else. I do agree though that it's pretty crappy making someone DLC if they were on the base roster the year before.

I didn't get 2k18 because I wasn't impressed with '17, so I don't know the answer to this, in '18 could you put face paint on wrestlers? Only asking as Jeff not having paint wouldn't be an issue if that is the case.

Nope. But people found away to put it on Hardy & Balor via masks.

Archived