WWE 2K19 - Screenshot Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24cf5nq.jpg

Holy shit YES! He has his new WM attire!! He looks awesome, sucks no mask but i'm sure someone can make a good version of the sub zero mask for an alternate attire for him. Omg we can make so many cool alternate attires with different colors with that attire.

So happy the 205 Live guys are getting so much love this year, still PRAYING we get Murphy revealed next week.

Sorry ryee, but jeb wins. :lol:

Ali is looking pretty good there.

Hahaha, I know. It's not the first time tho.. lol. But yup, Ali's model is awesome good looking there. The hair looks accurate. Hope they update Hideo Itami's face too.

m36LKdx.jpg

Thank 2K her hair's still blue here and not ugly tekashi green

84 is fair. If you completely take away her monster 2015-2018 undefeated streak [like RoadDogg did], thats about where I would rate her too, compared to others. If she still hadnt lost and beat Charlotte for the belt at Mania, she mightve gotten a 90, though...which I dont know that any woman has gotten to date..oh well....

She looks great too! They always do such a good job on her.

Hell, now I wonder what Bliss got. I mean...you cant keep belts off of that girl...maybe she passed Asuka.

Bliss, Charlotte, and Ronda have all had better years than Asuka. Even Carmella. Im happy theyre all getting that big main roster money, but 3 years of amazing buildup just killed off in such a flat way is effing maddening, I tell ya what.

m36LKdx.jpg

Thank 2K her hair's still blue here and not ugly tekashi green

84 is fair. If you completely take away her monster 2015-2018 undefeated streak [like RoadDogg did], thats about where I would rate her too, compared to others. If she still hadnt lost and beat Charlotte for the belt at Mania, she mightve gotten a 90, though...which I dont know that any woman has gotten to date..oh well....

She looks great too! They always do such a good job on her.

Oh you just watch Ronda have a rating of 90 i bet maybe even higher.

Archived